Crybaby Cries, Then Becomes A Hero (Mha)

Deku- Crybaby
Bakugou- Anger Issues
Todoroki- Daddy Issues
Uraraka- The girl
Iida- sanic
All Might- Superman
Aizawa- Slug thing
Shigaraki- Bad Touch Man
Kurogiri- The void
A/N for everyone else I'm going to make very obvious to who they are

In this world everyone has a power called a quirk. Except for Crybaby. His childhood "friend", named Anger Issues, has a quirk. So obviously he thinks he is better than Crybaby. He bullies Crybaby untill they are teens. Crybaby cries a lot. People can go to school to learn how to be heroes and get their hero license at this super rich school called U.A. Then there is this big sludge monster that attacks Anger Issues and Crybaby (tries to) save him. But Superman saves him in the end. Superman is Crybaby's idol. Superman has a very good quirk, One For All. It is super strong. But Superman has one weakness. Because of some fight he got hit s bunch of times he can only do hero work for about 3 hours. Superman sees that Crybaby wants to become a hero so he gives him some of his quirk. Crybaby cries some more. He tells Crybaby to eat some nasty ass hair strand to get his power. Then Crybaby gets that power but uh oh he can't control it. Here comes the entrance exam. Crybaby gets in with like all of his limbs broken. Guess what? Anger Issues gets in too and they are in the same class. Then it is revealed that Superman is going to teach at UA. Their homeroom is this slug thing who is always sleep. So now you meet some cool people with "cool" quirks. The girls has zero gravity. She can make anything she touches float  for a period of time. Daddy Issues has half-hot half-cold. His right side can burn and his left side can freeze. I Can Get Hard, He can get hard but not THAT type of hard. He can harden his skin to a rock. Here is the thing, some of these quirks suck. There is this guy who just has a tail for his quirk. That is so fucking lame. So they do different tests to train and whatnot. Crybaby is Superman's favorite student. Crybaby breaks his bones every other episode. Anger Issues beats the shit out of Crybaby because he is jealous of Crybaby that Superman helps him the most.
The End
A/N I am going to write this in another part because I want to keep these chapters pretty short. I'll get into the villains in part 2. Stay tuned!