Chapter 1

You're about to go on an interview. You already know what to expect. You already know the majority of the questions are going to be about your breakup with Jungkook a member of bts. You became famous for dating him ever since bighit made it public. You were just an average regular girl.  It doesn't bother you anymore when people ask you about jungkook.

You felt as if the break up and letting him go was the best thing that's ever happened to you even though it hurt . He was a great guy except for that one day. That one night , that changed you and your thoughts on love forever. Will you ever be able to love someone again ? Who knows . Will you ever trust a man ever again? Who knows. You've dealt with the pain on your own.

You had people to turn to when you were going through a tough time but you felt as if all you needed was to be alone. Even if it affected you badly. Not people's pity.

Manager: y/n it's time for the interview . Are you ready?

Y/N: yeah im ready

I walked towards the set where the interview was going to take place. I wasn't nervous since this wasn't my first one.

I've been avoiding interviews for a few months because I wasn't ready to talk about the break up. But now I was ready. To tell the truth the whole truth. I sat down on the chair. Waiting to start.

3...2...1... rolling!

Interviewer: hello everyone welcome back to 'Idols Spill The T' today we have the beautiful y/n here. It's been a while since she's been on our show. Last time she was here we talked about her Hit Single which went number 1 world wide. That's crazy isn't it y/n?

Y/n: It is crazy but I'm very grateful that many of my supporters enjoy my music. when I wrote that song I was in a very very bad place. And I didn't really think it would go number 1 world wide but all that matters in the end is that you guys enjoyed it. And I received a lot of love from my supporters I'm very thankful.

Interviewer: whats it like being single after 3 years of being in a relationship with the one and only Jeon Jungkook?

Wow so just getting straight to the point I see. I thought.

Y/n: oh well i mean it's new for sure. To be honest it feels a little weird. I'm not very use to it. I'm use to going out on dates or Just going out having fun and traveling together.

Interviewer: is there anything you miss about the relationship? Do you miss Jungkook?

Y/n: whats their not to miss about a relationship in general? I think what I miss most is the feeling of love. When a relationship comes to an end all you have are the memories the pictures and gifts. One thing you don't have is the love. That's what I think I miss the most.

Interviewer: what was your relationship with him like ? Do you think this relationship helped you become who you are?

Y/n: throughout the whole relationship it was fun. He was always goofy and he loved playing around. I think this relationship kind of helped me be who I am .

Interviewer: what do you mean by that?

Y/n: this relationship helped me feel something and experience something new. The breakup helped inspire me to write Music and without it I don't think I'd ever would've written my hit song.

Interviewer: what's it like being in the same industry and entertainment company as your ex?

Y/n : well considering im the first female solo idol within the company it's definitely new.

Interviewer: do you guys see each other sometimes?

Y/n : no. I haven't seen him since the break up.

Interviewer: this question may be a little too personal but it's something everyone wants to know .
Why'd you guys breakup?

Y/n: simple . He cheated on me with someone I trusted.

Just even thinking about it made me want to cry. But I didn't want too. Not right now at least. I needed to be strong right now.

Interviewer : oh I'm so sorry .

The interviewer got up and gave y/n a hug.

Y/n: dont even worry about it . What happened already happened I'm okay now . All my focus is on music right now.

Interviewer: that's good keep pushing and going forward. FIGHTING! Well everyone that's all for today's interview thank you so Much for watching .

The interview had ended. My manger and my team and I were getting ready to leave and go back to the company I had to get ready for a performance I had to do in 4 hours. As we were leaving the building paparazzi was already outside as well as reporters asking me questions. I kept my head down and walked towards the company car that was waiting for me.

(Not all chapters will be like this )

Edited