Chapter 9

"Y/n will you marry me ?" Jungkook said while on one knee and a box displaying a beautiful ring.

Tears started rushing down my cheeks This is what I wanted what we both wanted.

I wanted him to be mine forever

He got up and rubbed my arm since I'm still in shock.

"Will you?" He asked unsure as to why I haven't said anything

I nodded not being able to say anything. It's like words can't come out.

He immediately hugged me and I hugged him back tighter. He placed the ring on my ring finger. And kissed me

I kissed him back.

"I love you" I said as I hugged him again tighter.

"I have to go because the guys are expecting me at Bighit to welcome a new group but thank you for saying yes baby, I love you" he hugged me and placed a kiss on my forehead and with that he left.

___

it's been 3 weeks since we've been engaged. I'm gonna miss Jungkook a lot but I have to go on tour. Jungkook and I said our goodbyes. And I got ready for tour. I was excited yet nervous.

But I couldn't wait to tell all my fans since I haven't made it public yet.

There have been many speculations that I've already married someone and it's been kept secret . Some people think I married my cousin since we've been out and spotted a lot recently which is totally gross. But the media has never seen my cousin before so I get why they'd think that.

Some people think I'm lesbian and married a female where did they get that idea ? I don't even know

___

After singing a few songs I thought it was about time.

"Hello everyone" I said through the mic

Everyone starting shouting and putting their posters up above their heads.

" I wanted to share something special with you as you all know I've had a hard year. Even though this year was rough I've made mistakes and I've had many challenges but I got past them and learned.
Many know Jungkook and I have history together but you guys are my friends and my family and I wanted to share the news ..... Jungkook and I are engaged!!" I said

the whole crowd of people started shouting in a good way and started chanting my name.

I couldn't believe all the love and support I've had even through my toughest moments. I started to cry because I was happy.

"I'm so happy" I said through the mic . I covered my eyes with my hand because I was crying and felt arms around my waist.

The crowd starting screaming 'aw'
I turned around and saw Jungkook .

I hugged him and he hugged me tightly. We started lightly rocking back and forth. He placed a kiss on my lips. And then all the other BTS members came out and came to hug me and congratulate me on my engagement.

The night was coming to an end and the performance was almost over.

Jungkook stayed on stage with me and he danced along to my music they handed him a mic and I was surprised he even knew my songs. We sang a few songs together then he said "I love you" he placed a kiss on my lips.

                                     The End

Edited