Chapter 5

"Can i kiss you?" He said

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"Please just one last time... please" he said holding onto me as he pleaded with sad eyes.

"Okay" I said quietly.

I thought maybe this kiss would bring both of us closure or maybe he'd get closure.

"Really?" He said almost shocked but happy that I even said yes .

"Yes". I nodded

his hands were on my hips he looked at me and I looked at him. I pulled the sleeves of my hoodie and wiped his tears away. Before we kissed I put my forehead against his and a hand on his cheek.

"Please don't cry anymore kookie" I pulled my forehead off his I cupped his cheeks and leaned forward. Our lips touched and we kissed passionately like we'd never see each other in our life time.
This was our last kiss.

Our goodbye kiss.

He pulled me in closer as he hugged my waist tightly deepening the kiss. I placed my arms that were by my side around his neck.

As the kiss continued.

After what felt like a long goodbye kiss.

We hugged.

"Goodbye Jungkook" I said as I turned  around I heard him whisper under his breath . "Goodbye my Love" .

I then walked out the studio and left the building. I got into my car and went home . I didn't want to be bothered the whole day so I called my manager to cancel my plans for today and that I needed a personal day .

I pulled into my driveway got out the car then locked the car and opened the door to my house. I went to my room and layed in bed . All I could think about was the kiss .

Did I want it to be the end?

Did I want to move on?

Despite the fact he had sex with my ex bestfriend I still loved him.
I didn't know what to do.

Could this really be the end of us?

Did I want it to be the end forever ?

I took out my phone and opened the message app read all our texts. The way he use to call me his 'princess' or his 'future wife' .

I really thought about that the most ,was he hinting that we'd be married?
Was he even going to marry me In the first place? .

Edited