PARTICIPANT RULES

Yes, there are rules. Every good competition must have them.

1. Please respect our admin, judges, and other participants. This cannot be stressed enough. Respect is necessary for all of this to run smoothly. If there is an issue, PM this account.

2. No bribing the judges. That is dishonest and we want to keep this awards book and competitions as fair as possible. If we suspect or have evidence of bribing, judges will be banned and removed and participants will be disqualified and banned.

3. Follow this account and the accounts of judges who are judging your book. This does not have to be permanent, but it will allow you all to be active and aware of what is going on. Failure to do so will result in a deduction of 10 points off your score.

4. Please add this book to your reading list and library so you can receive updates on our progress.

5. Participants may only submit one book at a time and cannot resubmit a previous book at all.

6. Tag 5 people who would be interested in this book.

7. Please be patient. The judging process takes a while and we judges have lives. 

8. Books do not have to be complete. However, they must have up to five chapters (prologues do not count) and they must have been updated in the last month.

9. Make an announcement on your profile that you have entered this contest and tag this admin: RNAadmin.

10. Books must be written in English.

11. Books can contain mature themes though keep in mind that some judges may not read them if they don't feel comfortable.

12. Password is which animal you prefer: dog or cat. The password will be changed weekly.

13. In addition to following your judges, you are also required to follow this account.

14. HAVE FUN!!!! And may the odds be ever in your favor.