Margret sanger

i had a project on mergret sanger last week and I had to draw some stuff about her and her mother, i really enjoyed the project though I disagree on some of her points (such as not beleiving that african americans and other segregated races at the time should NOT be permitted to have children, its kinds messed up you should reserch it its called eugenics)

she did do allot of cool stuff like birth control, she was a nurse, she educated women about their bodies. she prevented allot of back ally abortions and girls causing permanent damage to their bodys accedentally making themseves baron and also causing numerous infections that ultimately lead to death to allot of girls. she wanted women to be prepared for parenthood. she was actually the original founder for planned parent hood too. she was against abortions and was more interested in preventing pregnancy in the first place. her mother suffered from 11 births and 7 miscarrages whitch isnt really good for you. she is a pretty controversial topic but im not scared to inform people of her.

^fire alpaca^

^marget sanger and mother^

^biography.com^

^womenshistory.org^

(if you wanna reserch more on her there are plenty of sites besides Wikipedia)