Chapter 13. Consuming Anger

{Tatiana's Outfit🔝}

Something within Tatiana had suddenly snapped

Something within Tatiana had suddenly snapped. She has had enough of being nice. Especially by the witches. Or anyone who caused any trouble for her.

And now, they're gonna see whole new side of Tatiana Monroe.

•••||||•••

Laying on the sofa in the study, Tatiana slightly moves and sits up straight on the sofa. She sees her boyfriend Klaus at the doorway.

"Klaus?", Tatiana says. "What happened?"

"I knocked you out with some sleeping powder. You killed two witches at The Cauldron", Klaus says.

Tatiana rolls her eyes at him. "Whatever". She gets up and walks to the doorway, she hits an invisible boundary spell. "What the-?"

"A boundary spell. Courtesy of Freya", Klaus says to her.

Tatiana bangs her hands against the invisible barrier spell. She looks at him. "Let me out"

"Sorry, love", Klaus says in a gloomy tone.

"Klaus, let me out", Tatiana says. "Please"

Klaus gives her a gloomy look. He didn't know which Tatiana he is speaking to. Tatiana the Painter? Or the Dark Tatiana?

"Cami will be here to help you with your anger", Klaus says, walking away.

"Klaus?", Tatiana says. "Klaus?"

Getting upset, Tatiana hits the boundary spell with her hands again. She sighs and  looks at the desk. She walks to it, magically opening a drawer. She smiles a little, gently taking the White Oak Stake. She holds it in her hands and magically whammies herself out of the Mikaelson Compound.

•••||||•••

Tatiana is now, at the Jackson Square. She looks around and walks around.

•••||||•••

Back at the Mikaelson Compound, Klaus walks to the study and sees that Tatiana is out.

Worried about her, Klaus walks back downstairs and into the ballroom.

"Tatiana is gone", Klaus tells them.

"Of course, Tatiana is a witch. She whammed herself out", Sophie says.

"We need to locate her", Elijah says.