Start

It's a calm afternoon and Jimin and Taehyung were chatting on the swings like what they do on a daily basis, but today was different. Jimin had to say something to Taehyung that might break the boy's heart.

"Y-you're gonna what?" Taehyung immediately stops swinging and asks when he hears what Jimin had said. "We're gonna move..." Jimin mumbles loud enough for the other to hear. "And I'm gonna change schools" the boy added. Taehyung did not know how to respond. "What if we never see each other again?" Taehyung asks trying his best not to cry. "You're so silly Taehyung I wouldn't let that happen!" Jimin says giggling. "When are you moving?" Taehyung hesitantly ask scared to know the boys response. "Next week." Jimin replies looking down on his shoes as he felt his eyes tear up. Taehyung looked at the now crying Jimin and got off his swing to go to the crying boy. He hugged him and planted a kiss his forehead. "If you're gonna move next week then im gonna make this week the best week of our lives!" Taehyung says with a boxy smile trying to comfort the sobbing boy. Taehyung is devastated at the thought of his best friend leaving his side. He wanted to cry and to scream. But he didn't because he wanted to be strong for Jimin. Jimin was in Taehyung's arms crying his eyes out. "Jimin, please stop crying I don't like seeing you sad..." Taehyung says trying to make the boy calm down. "S-sorry Im just scared that i w-would lose you..." Jimin stutters as he tries to explain what was in his head to Taehyung. "You would never lose me..." Taehyung says as he intertwined his fingers with Jimin's. "We have to go home it's getting late!" Jimin says with a soft smile. "You're right, we should go now." Taehyung replies still not letting go of Jimin's hand. They started walking out of the playground as they swing their hands that are intertwined with each other. They talk about their plans for the week as they walk to Jimin's house. "We should wake up early tomorrow so we could bike around town before going to school!" Jimin says smiling to Taehyung. "And we should eat breakfast at the bakery together." Taehyung says adding plans for their best week ever. Jimin is now clinging to Taehyung's arm hugging it tightly as they continue to walk to Jimin's house as the sky turns darker. They finally arrived. "Bye Taehyung see you tomorrow morning." Jimin cooed as he waves goodbye. "Bye!" Taehyung says then he kisses Jimin's cheek. Jimin runs  to the house and looks out the window of his bedroom that has the view of their front yard to wave goodbye to Taehyung  and give flying kisses to him. "I love you!" Jimin screams to Taehyung. "I love you too!" Taehyung replies waving to Jimin. Taehyung leaves Jimin's front yard and started walking to his house. After a few minutes Taehyung finally got home. He opens their front door to see his mom cooking in the kitchen. "Hey sweetheart how was the play date with Jimin?" His mom asks. "was fun" Taehyung replies smiling. "Go get changed upstairs then come back down for dinner." His mom ordered. "Okay." Taehyung says as he runs up the stairs. Taehyung changed his clothes and flopped on his bed. Staring at the ceiling he was thinking about Jimin and how oblivious the boy is. Jimin never realized that Taehyung loves him like love, love... And when Taehyung says he loves him he actually means it.

Taehyung was planning on explaining to Jimin how he really feels for him this week, because this is their last week together and because Taehyung can not stand another day of Jimin not knowing.

638words