Monday

6:00 am

Taehyung turns his alarm clock off while yawning. The boy was excited to spend the day with Jimin. He quickly got out of his bed and went straight to the shower. He changed into a white shirt with denim jeans and ran to the stairs. Taehyung hurriedly went down the stairs making his mom look at him in confusion. "Why are you in a rush sweetie it's 6:34 in the morning?" Taehyung's mom asked. "Im eating breakfast with Jimin!" With that Taehyung grabbed his bag and left the house shutting the front door. Taehyung was biking to Jimin's house pedaling as fast as he can. He made it. He stood in front of Jimin's house trying to look at the window of Jimin's room. The window was covered by curtains so he couldn't see anything. Taehyung decides to knock on the door.

Knock knock knock

The door was opened by Jimin's mom. "Oh hi Taehyung sweetie!" She says with a big smile on her face. "Hi... is Jimin ready?" Taehyung shyly asked. "Jimin!" Jimin's mom shouts calling for his son. "Wait!" Jimin shouts back.
After a few minutes Jimin finally came down stairs wearing a colorful sweater and a jumper "Goodmorning!" Jimin says to taehyung smiling to him as he got his bag and puts on his shoes. Once the boy was done he stood up grabbed taehyungs arm and pulled him out of the house. "Bye mom we're going." Jimin says while walking to their bikes. They got on their bikes and made their way to the bakery. A quiet bike ride and them chatting about the things that happened when they weren't together yesterday. Taehyung would never forget the feeling of the morning sun against his skin and the sound of the chirping birds when they were biking together. They soon arrived at the bakery. Getting of their bikes and leaving them leaning on the tree beside the shop. They open the door making the bell on it ding. They got inside and went to the counter. "What are you gonna eat?" Taehyung asks Jimin as they stare at the display of pastries. "Hmm i dont know.. you choose for me! Something sweet and tasty!" Jimin responds as he smiles to taehyung trying yo convince him to choose for him. "Okay go get us a seat i will buy them for us." Jimin  found them a seat by the window close to the entrace of the bakery. Taehyung brings the doughnuts and two glasses of milk to the table. "Woww they look good!" Jimin says. They start eating. "My dad said we're moving to a city.." Jimin suddenly brings up. They stay quiet for a while. "Its gonna be really far huh.." Taehyung replies looking down at the table. "Sorry I ruined the mood.. umm well yesterday i had this crazy dream!" Jimin says changing the topic. Jimin continues his story.

They finished eating grabbed their bags and went out of the bakery. They got to their bikes and headed to school. "Last one to school is a dumpling!" Jimin suddenly shouts as he bikes away. "No fair!" Taehyung says trying to catch up to the boy. When they arrived at school they were pretty bummed because they weren't classmates so that means they get to spend less time with eachother in Jimin's last week. "See you at lunch" Taehyung says as he waves. "Byeee" Jimin waves back and opens the door to his room.

Taehyung was now in History class not paying attention to the lesson at all. writing things he loves to do with Jimin. Why you ask. Well 5 minutes ago his classmate Yibo got a poem from a girl who likes him. That's when taehyung decided to write a poem for Jimin that says how he really feels about the boy. So far this is what he wrote:

Dear Jimin,
I love you
Your smile is beautiful
And i love it when we hold hands
And when we go to the swings
And when we hug!
I love you<3
From: Tae

'Perfect' Taehyung thinks to himself smiling at the poem he made. He was planning on reading the poem to Jimin after school. And finally confessing his feelings for him.