Letter 4

Dear Harry,

Dear Harry,

Abigail found me this morning when I was crying in our beloved bedroom, cuddling that fluffy duvet you used to drape around us when the nights were cold. She seemed sad because of the tears rolling down my cheeks. Her gaze was just like yours when you would see me clashing with my thoughts. Should I be scared that I saw you through her eyes?

On the contrary, when she came, I carried the warmth of the duvet and ran into her arms. I hugged her with such force as I would always do when it was you. Suddenly, the sound of the sky cackling could be heard. Do you remember, Harry?

I'm afraid of storms and you were always by my side to calm me down. I used to always find my safe heaven in the sweet warmth of your arms.

I miss your scent, Harry. The scent on your shirts, on your pillow, on my hair.

I miss your lips, Harry. The lips that used to softly meddle with mine and make every little fear of mine disappear.

Those sleepless nights your fingers used to be intertwined with mine like they always were on difficult times.

How could you do this to me, Harry?

I'm trying to comprehend what I did wrong. Why her and not me? Why her? I tried my best to help you, didn't I? I miss you so fucking much.

A grumble of thunder was heard again. I could see a lightning strike through the night sky. It was scarier to see a lightning in the middle of the night than in the morning.

Again the same sound echoed through the night louder than the last one. Where are you? You should be here protecting me. Please, help me.

I still love you.

Yours,

Taylor