Letter 16

Make sure to read the chapter I posted yesterday. I'll post one tomorrow as well as a celebration for my birthday (which is tomorrow on the 24th)

In this chapter half of the plot will be explained. I hope it lives up to your expectations!

 I hope it lives up to your expectations!

Dear Harry,

They lied. I didn't like that place at all and I don't like the people here. And there's this other thing. Today marks two years since the doctor called us about your test results. And they were... positive.

I told you, Harry, smoking isn't good for you.

When we came back home you locked up again in the bathroom. That day was the second time I heard you crying. I tried to open the door, but you wouldn't let me. You should have let me in. That's when you lost it, Harry. That's when she hazed and tried to destroy you.

Fortunately, I went in just in time. Everything was covered in blood. Your blood. You told me that you wanted to get it out of you.

That's not the way to cure cancer, Harry. Why were you trying to find excuses to say to me? I knew that you were trying to kill yourself. I just didn't know it would be that soon.

I tried to convince you to go to chemotherapy, but you didn't want more chemicals in your body. You thought that cigarette was enough of a chemical danger itself. 

Harry...

Sometimes I think of the pain that you had to go through when you were just a boy. Cancer was just the cherry on top of it all. Life was so unfair to you, my love. I'm so sorry.

I still love you.

Yours,
Taylor

Yours,Taylor