The Tour

It's been a week since stephie went with Monique, her mother, to Mexico and I so damn miss her but it's alright since my tour is tatting today and I wkm get to fly to Mexico soon, so I'm goint to see my girl soon.

Today is the first concert of the tour, it's is LA and the stadium has more than 200 000 fans waiting for me to show up, it such a great feeling to be back stage and hear them all shouting my name, Jesus I feel like a God!

"you nervous?" Dani, my lil bro, asked

I shake my head, am I nervous? I don't think so, I mean all of this people shouting my name, that should gives me power not nervousness. But what if I sang horribly, what will happen then? Will of this people be gone! I sure don't want that, I want this show to be perfect, it has to be perfect, I've only been introduced to the fame world I don't wanna leave yet or ever!

"maybe" I answer after thinking a lot of those two words

"show starts in 2 minutes" my manager shouted "everyone get ready"

And that's it, it's the time for me to show up for those who paid a huge ridiculous amount of money to see my beautiful face, as I get on stage I expect myself to be a little shaking, but I wasn't, I sang and dance like I was born on stage, people, my fans, loved the show, they love me!

By the last song I was so tired but excited as well, I didn't want to leave the stage so I sang an extra song to stay a bit longer, I sang escondida, I love that song, it helped reach what I am today!

After I left the stage a huge pride was growing on me, I KILLED IT! Just like how everyone expected me to. I was so happy and pleased with myself. I wish stephie was here to share this moment with me, but luckly I have my lil bro by side.

"the internet is going crazy about how good the show was, your tour is number one trending right now" my manager announced "you are the king now" he continued

I smirked, huh a king? More like a God.

After doing more than three concerts over three nights, I falled more in love with myself and I needed to congrats me for the amazing work I've accomplished, so I went on a drink with a few of old friends and new ones that I made in thid short while, the hang out went well though something felt missing, not sure what. After I got out of the bar I was in with my friends a huge amount of crazy fan girls were waiting for me outside, it was insane! I couldn't believe I caused thousands of fans to leave their homes in the middle of the night to just come and take a glance at me, I wanted to have a selfie and a big with each one of them, I know that they are an main reason of whom I am toady, but their was too many of them and I was tired and wanted to sleep so I gave them a quick hand wave took a group selfie, to post on my story, and went home to get some rest.