Busy

My next spot in the tour is going to be in Mexico and I can't wait to get there to see my girl.

We're at the plane right now, and I'm reading a hello magazine, it's the article about me that I only care about, and of course they are talking about how awsome I'm, I love it how there is no negative comments about me anywhere and I hope it stays like that, I will work hard to keep it like that. How hard can it be to make the whole world love you? I already done that and for sure can still continue doing it.

"hey bro, you think you'll have time to fly home to guadalajara?" he cutted my thoughts and continued before I could stop him "Mom misses you so bad and it would make her so happy to see again."

I nodded and say "I know that she misses me and I do too but I don't have the time for those things, the pilot will be dropping you there after I get to my destination, I'm sorry but I just can't" he just shook his head without commenting which was good.

I had a show in Mexico city today and I was going to stephie's parents home when I finish the show and I was so excited to see her until she surprised me at the voice check rehearsals.

"Jorge!" I turned around and saw my girl standing behind, I ran to her and pulled her to my arms as my lips found hers. God I missed this woman so much! But I have rehearsals I can't waste any of my time now

"I missed you" I whispered in her ears
"me too baby" she said as she looked at me assuring herself that I'm fine and real.

"I'm in one piece and all good, don't worry" I said with a smile on my face "I'm not worried, I just can't believe that we've been away from each other for two month and we barely talked on the phone" she seemed sad as she finished her words

"I know sweetie, I have been very busy lately, but it will all be better as soon as I finish the tour plus I'm here now in Mexico so we can have some time together" I said hoping that may manager would give me some break but I'm sure that there is no time "speaking of which I need to get back to rehearsing now, I'm sorry but well have some time after the show is over"

The look of disappointment was covering her face but still she smiled and nodded, I know that she wanted us to hang out a little now but I don't have the time to.