Chapter 2

Malty POV

"Really another party? This is the second one this month!" Akane said. Akane and (y/n) have been with us for about three weeks now, Akane has been a very good maid and (y/n), well (y/n)'s been acting like any other three-year-old, running around the castle as if it were a game. Somehow he's gone this long without anyone finding out he was here. Not even Papa knows about him even though I tried several times to tell him and even show (y/n) to him! "Well, Papa is going to summon the three heroes and the Devil of the Shield." I said, "Ok, but why do I have to do the setup?" She asked, "Because I said so. Now back to work." I said, "Watch it sweetie or roses won't be the only things I cut." She said.

(y/n) POV

"Kane, play!" I said, "I'd love to sweetheart, but I'm very busy. Maybe some other time." Kane said as she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "Who's my favorite nephew?" She asked, "ME!" I said happily, "Hmm I don't know." She said, "Of course it's you, you're my only nephew." She said as she ruffled my hair, "Now go play bud." She said.

"Mama." I said, "What is it, sweetie?" Mama asked as she picked me up, "Mama play." I said, "Hmm I think I can spare a moment to play with you." She said sweetly, "Malty, I need to speak with you about-." An old man said but froze when he saw me, "P...Papa!" Mama said, "Malty who's child is that?! He most certainly is not yours!" The man said angrily, "Papa this is (y/n), he's my son. I found him half dead when I went to go help rebuild the demi-human village. However, he originally was the son of Seaetto and his first wife." Mama said, "Seaetto. I see, well I suppose there's nothing I can do about this and I don't see any reason why he couldn't stay." The old man said, "Papa, I would like for you to officially make him a member of our family and recognize him as my child." Mama said, "Very well, however, I do not want you to do anything like this ever again. The old man said, "I won't Papa. (y/n) is my only child." Mama said as I hugged her.