Ch. 11- Date Night

(dove's POV)

"Okay, open your eyes in three, two ,one." Leo says and I gasp at what I see. There is a picnic table with some candles around it, while we sit under the stars.

"When did you have time to do this?" I ask looking over to him.

"Well some of the brothers helped me with it." He smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me over to the blanket. Before, he took me to a donut shop, they had the best donuts ever. He told me that's where his parents took him every Saturday as kid.

"I love it." I say before giving him a kiss, after we separate he opens the basket and pulls us out each a sandwich and some fruit.
The moment it touches my lips, I moan at the taste. Wow, Didn't realize how hungry I was. I look over at him to see him smiling at me and then take a bite of his sandwich.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Now we are laying down, me curled up next to him, watching the stars in silence. I love what I feel when I'm with him. I feel safe, loved, and wanted. I start to slowly close my eyes to savor the feeling but eventually fall into darkness.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(Leo's POV)

It has been a couple of days since I took dove out and now I'm taking her to the clubhouse to meet some of my brothers. She has been a little nervous about meeting a bunch of scaring looking men. That why she only hangs out with the girls.

"I'm ready!" She calls out as she climbs down the stairs. I look up at her to see her wearing a white T-shirt with a leather jacket and a pair of jeans with a pair of black biker boots.  She smiles at me while I'm caught looking at her with my mouth open, looking like an idiot . She walks over to me and closes my mouth.

"We don't want you to swallow bug, now do we." She says before walking out the door.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(Dove's POV)

When we pull up to the clubhouse, my nerves get to me and I start rubbing my palms on pants.

"Okay, they may look big but they would never hurt a women." Leo says grabbing my hand, I nod and we walk towards the door.

He opens the door for me and we walk in. I look around and see people talking and laughing and see some kids running around. This doesn't seem scary.

"Brothers!" Leo announces and all the talking stops, except the children, they keep playing.

"I would like you all to meet Dove, my Old Lady, if she will have me?" He says and immediately turn towards him, with my eyes wide open. He really wants me to be his Old Lady, this is so exciting.

"Yes!" I happily say and jump in arms, he twirls me around before planting a kiss on my lips. Cheers erupt from his brothers and everyone in here.