02 | dois

Hyunwoo had finished his shift at the hospital and was now driving home. That day was one of the most awful days he spent at work.

Appart from some children with the flu and a teenager with a dislocated kneecap, the urgencies of the Severance Hospital received seven car crash victims.

The driver of one of the two cars had a heart attack while driving which made him crash his car. Luckily, the passenger who was with him had no serious injuries, but just a few minutes after, a van crashed into the car. Four of the five people on the van only had a few fractures, but the last one was project out of the car. Died in the transportation from the car crash local to the hospital.

Hyunwoo earlier heard the policemen talking about the crash and, apparently, the driver was drunk and that he probably would be accused of involuntary homiced.

So, an awful day indeed.

The only thing the doctor wanted to do was to take a long, hot shower and to sleep. But he knew he wasn't the only one who had needs. Black also needed to go to his daily walk. Hyunwoo sighed at that thought.

Opening his house's door, the male was attacked with puppy love. Black was jumping and barking at his owner, greeting him.

"Hey big boy! You just saw me this morning, how can you miss me this much?" Hyunwoo 'asked' his dog who looked at him like he was God Himself. [well, he kinda is]

Hyunwoo went to his room where he dressed some more casual and comfortable clothes, picked his earphones and went to grab Black's leash.

"Is this what you want? Yes?" Hyunwoo once again 'asked' his buddy who seemed to be even happier now, rolling on the living room's floor.

The young male brought the leash to Black's collar and connected them muttering a quiet "let's go" for the puppy.

As soon as they left the house, Hyunwoo started a slow run and Black accompanied him. This what they did everyday: go for a run to relax and then comeback to take a nice, warm shower. Well, Hyunwoo took a shower. Black would be probably sleeping.

When they reached the park, Hyunwoo unlocked Black's leash so that the dog could run freely around. He never got really that dar anyways, he might look like a powerful dog but he's a bit of coward actually.

Bit more than half an hour had passed when Hyunwoo noticed that he couldn't see Black anymore. Where did that dog go?!

"Black!" The male shouted.

Knowing he wasn't getting any response, he shouted a few more times but then he heard a familiar bark.

"Oh there you are! You can't just desapear, Black!" Hyunwoo kneeled, ranting as if Black would understand what he was saying.

"Oh, his name is black?" A voice interrupted his thoughts.

Looking up, all that Hyunwoo could think of was:

"Oh God, an angel!"

Seeing the other male's face turn pink made him realize he had said that out loud.

"O-oh, I'm sorry! I sounded like a weirdo..."

"It's okay. It was cute!" The stranger smiled and holy hell was Hyunwoo dreaming?

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

540 words
Opinions?

Oh wow
i kind of like where this is going

can you believe it's not 2am while im writing this

i dont really know what to say KSKSK

see you
my lovelies
stay happy and healthy ♡