04 | quatro

That day was a pretty busy day. Hyunwoo was stuck inside his room with appointments filling every single moment of the day. Being a cardiologist had its perks, but having people almost dying entering the clinic wasn't one of them.

"Sooyoung, please call the next patient!" The doctor said to the nurse who was calling the people who were in the waiting room.

Hyunwoo was still writing about the precious patient on the computer when he heard the door opening. Glancing at the name of the new patient that was on his computer, he thought that it sounded somewhat familiar, well that was before looking up.

"So we meet again, doc!" Kihyun said with a smirk.

"I guess... It's always a pleasure to see you!" Hyunwoo stumbled a little with his words but quickly gained back his confidence. "So, what brings you here?"

"This is only for some kind of check up. You can read my medical record, you know that right?"

"I prefer to ask my patients what brings them here. It makes them feel more at ease and since you're now one of them..."

"Okay then. When I was little I had a heart transplant and since then I have to come to a cardiologist appointment once a year, so... here I am!" Kihyun exclained.

In Hyunwoo's eyes, Kihyun looked even more beautiful than he remembered. A true angel walking the earth. But why did he seem so familiar? And why did it trigger something in Hyunwoo's heart when the latter told he had a heart transplant?

"If that's how it is, let's do it!" Hyunwoo said with a smile and procceded to do what he usually did in a ordinary appointment.

But this one wasn't an ordinary appointment!

Breathe Hyunwoo, Breathe! Calm down, it's just a common patient!

"When do you get off work?" Kihyun shyly asked.

Kihyun, shy? That's new...

"You're my last appountment actually!" Hyunwoo answered with a warm smile, trying to show the other that everything was alright.

"What do you think of... having dinner with me?..."

"O-oh— I think that's a great idea! You wait here, I'll change to my normal clothes and then we can go together!"

A blushing Kihyun appeared!

"Oh God, what a great day to not dress more nicely!" Hyunwoo mumbled to himself, annoyed.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

390 words
Opinions?

I never know what
to write on this story
jeez

Okay but was it good?

Anyways
See you
My lovelies ♡