Prologue

Tanjiro's pov.

I awoke to the scent of Nezuko and what smells like a dead mortal."Nezuko how big of a catch did you get from the hunt?!" I yelled out whilst not trying to yawn as I stretch my muscular yet feminine body after getting out of my bed made from wolf skins laid on a soft mattress held by a cherry wood frame.
"I got a big buck and our neighbor's that live a few miles off gave me some juicy red apples they managed to preserve!" Nezuko called out from downstairs. I was confused why she had a deer and apples till I remembered that we had code names for human flesh incase we were ever being spied on by demon slayers and that she actually caught a big human and killed our fellow coal burner neighbors and ripped out their hearts.

Putting on an eye-catching kimono I look in the mirror and stare at my glimmering eyes as they look like shiny pools of the purest blood. Then I went downstairs to the kitchen as my sister is terrible at preparing our food.
As I take out the knife to cut off the body's limbs I hear a knocking at our door and internally panic as Nezuko was washing off the blood and I forgot whether or not you can see the kitchen from the front door. Going against my common sense I go to the door and answer it seeing a young man whose hair was black and his ocean eyes seemed to be divode of emotion as if he was broken. I snapped out of my trance of wondering what happened to him when he spoke. "Have you seen anyone acting suspicious lately?" He said as I was engulfed by pleasure from his thick yet smooth voice , however , I have to respond. "No, I haven't as I've only recently woke up and my sister who went out only talked to our neighbors and she didn't mention if they were doing anything suspicious." I spoke out trying not stutter and succeeding on not stuttering luckily. It was then I noticed he took a glance behind me and was preparing to strike me with a sword.

Dodging the strike I hissed at him as he enters the house cautiously remembering I mentioned having a sister then said sister attacks him from behind ripping off the back of his odd patterned kimono. The next 20 minutes we barraged him with attacks as his concentration began to shatter. Taking advantage of how scattered his concentration was with us both attacking him I attempt to tear a large scar on his chest but the attack was too shallow resulting in him being shirtless with slightly torn pants.
I couldn't help but notice that a certain area( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) of mine tightened at the sight of the godly human before me. "Oh my~ This is first a human has ever truly caught my attention in a certain way", I said whilst the railings of the staircase above him," If it weren't for these circumstances there might've been a chance for me to become one flesh with you~" I purr out as the mere image of this god ramming into me made me hornyer than a mare in heat. His eyes changed from confusion to shock when he realized what kind of trance he put me in.

Giyuu's pov.

I looked at the demon purring above me and then jumped towards him tackling him to the ground as Kyoujurou appeared from being hidden in the shadows capturing his sister. In an instant he noticed his sister's problem and in the blink of an eye freed his sister and pushed her through the door telling her to run and never look back. Both Rengoku and I grab his arms as he struggles attempting to break free so he can join his sister.

Remembering his words earlier I decided to us them against him."Didn't you say you wished you had the chance to become one flesh with me?" I whisper in his ear as he turns a bright red looking down as he regretted saying that to me." It's a shame that we have to kill you, if you weren't a demon and hadn't killed anyone, there might've been a chance where we could've been allies killing demons, I can tell by how determined you were to protect someone weaker than you and your battle spirit is larger than any other demon's battle spirit I've seen so far! You possibly would have made a great pillar!" Kyoujurou exclaimed as he raised his sword to decapitate the demon whilst I held his arms. Just as Kyoujurou was about to cut off the demons head he said something that shocked us and realize what we just captured. "Excuse me but can you say that again?" I ask as he simply responds with "Muzan will slaughter you for this!". Kyoujurou and I stare at each other knowing that the only way Muzan would avenge them was that if Muzan treasured them. We realized that because Muzan treasures them we can use them against him."Looks like your coming with us to the demon slayer HQ", I announced to him as his looked changed from anger to slightly panicked," Don't worry we'll only keep you in a cell unless you give us a reason to dismember you and break your 'precious' Muzan."

Kyoujurou simply tied his hands together which were connected to rope around his neck with another piece of rope attached to act as a leash. The demon's eyes scanned the ropes to see if there is any sign of it being a threat but only looked annoyed as we were treating him like a wild dog we caught and tied up so we could try tame it."Don't worry the light blizzard will defend you from the sun so even if it is day you won't turn to ash!", Kyoujurou informed him, " Even if the blizzard wasn't here then we'd just travel at night after all we wouldn't want to lose a hostage know would we?". Sighing at Kyoujurou's failed attempts at intimidation I grab the end of the leash and attempt to drag this demon along but he tugs back indicating there's something he wants."What is it you want?" I murmured out ticked off."C-can I pack some clothes? I may be a demon but I don't want to wear this kimono everyday till we reach your HQ as unlike most demons I actually have hygiene." He said as me Kyoujurou look at each other knowing that we wouldn't want to be forced to wear the same clothes everyday till we reached a faraway destination." Fine but I'm packing the clothes you just pick which ones you'll wear however I will not look when you are picking your under clothing but I will hold on to this leash tighter as my back will be turned from you.Deal?" I state as I pull him closer to me and glare at him. All he does is respond with an ok and tells me the directions to his room knowing I wouldn't trust him with leading me to his room. I open the door and am shocked at what I see.

(This is what the room looks like but the bed spread is the picture below)

(Don't worry I checked and double checked to make sure the person that took this picture and made the bedspread used fake fur!)

For a demon he is quite well organized and has quite a European taste when it comes to interior decorating. Still he did kill those wolves to make that bedspread.... I notice him look at a box and realize that because it's hard for him to pack he needs help."Alright let's see what clothes you wish to wear." I say as I open the box on the bed. He simply opens a drawer that was close to the bed and pulls out some kimonos." How long will the journey take?" He asks whilst choosing which one to wear tomorrow." Two days," I answer but then realize I never got his name,"By the way what is your name?". He picks out a red kimono and a blue kimono whilst replying to my question,"My name is Tanjiro. What is your name and your companion's name?". "My name is Giyuu, my friend's name is Kyoujurou" I simply reply watching his every movement. Noticing he was going to chose his undergarments I turn away and tighten my grasp on his leash. " You'd best hurry as we must leave soon." I decided to announce to him. A sudden click sound from the box let me know he was done packing. Looking back at him I notice him looking out the window and his pupils changing into different shapes before changing back to slits." Let's go know we have a long trip ahead of us" I state tugging his leash letting him know to follow me with the box. We soon get down stairs to see that Kyoujurou made a grave for their victims. " It's best if we go know as we will be halfway there by dawn." I remind him as we start the journey to the headquarters.

(A/N)
Hmm yes crackship. Out of all honesty the crackship part was to use as somewhat a reason why they could go in the sun but Giyu and Kyoujurou don't know that. Damn I'm cringey.

Total words: 1593