strictly professional

''What were you thinking?!''

The young demon Prince shouted wearily at the radio host. Wrapping a bandage around his wound. Apparently the hotel had gained more traction after Alastor had joined the operation however being involved with something this conversational would cause problems. Earlier today a riot broke out. And Alastor being Alastor. Put up a rather impressive fight. Well at least up until this point. Vaggie was able to get the situation understand control and get things back to normal. The hotel how ever was a mess but now wasn't the time for that.

Alastor's ears folded as the price continued to nag at him. Making him feel somewhat iterated. "Well I'm sorry if I was trying to protect you! What sort of a business partner would I be?!". Charlie rolled his eyes. "Well could have at least been more contusion!". "Well it wasn't me I was worried about...." The radio host said as his smile softened. Causing Charlie to blush but quickly brushed it off. "Yeah well be more careful next ok? Anyway I gotta go". The tyrant nodded as his companion walked away. Alastor smiled and let out a soft love stuck sigh.

"Well that was kinda cute~."

A voice said. Turning around Alastor realized that voice belonged to nonether then "Angel dust" the radio demon said. Resisting the urge to throw him out the window. "Do you need you something? Or are you just here irritate me with your consistent flirtation?...". "Nah man I'm just here get some answers". He said as Alastor poured himself a glass of wine. "Make it quick...." He said. Angel smiled.
"What is it with you and Charls?"
"Exercise me?" Alastor asked baffled.
"Aw! Ya you don't gotta play the clueless idiot with me! It's obvious you got a bonener for Charlie!" The film star said proudly.
Alastor merely blinked and glared. Angel soon spoke up as he put his arm around the radio host"so when you gonna ask him out?".

"No! Our relationship is strictly professional"

".....So......"

"We're just friends"

"Friends with benefits.... More like it~" Angel snickered. While Alastor found himself blushing profusely at the film star's little comment. The spider demon laughed as he walked. "For real though ether you tell him I or I do". Alastor continued to glare as he walked out. The stag demon sat down and savored his drink. "What have I gotten myself into...."

Meanwhile Charlie was upstairs getting paper work in order to help repair to damage done. Soon Vaggie came knocking. "So that just happened.... I was able to clear everything up how's Alastor?". Charlie hid his face with the papers in his hands. He was flustered and blushed a deep red. "He's ok" the price replied. "Hmm...." Vaggie couldn't help but giggle. Knowing Charlie as long as she did she knew that he was lying but decided to play along. "So what have you got there?" She asked trying to reach for the papers Charlie has in his hands. He was a bit taller than her. But Vaggie would always find a way to reach it.

The demon Prince. Wasn't to thrilled at the idea of his best friend looking at his secret plans to ask out the guy he liked so he tried desperately to stop her. Causing them to digress into this childish tug of war state. Until a soft breeze blew to papers out of his hands reveling the plans in there entirety. All the bits where high lighted and decorated with hearts. Vaggie smiled while her friends face was flustered and red. "So you ARE crushing on the strawberry pimp!" The Moth demon said. "I didn't know how to tell you ok?!" Charlie replied. The two sat down wanting to talk this though. "I kinda already expect this to be honest". She said with a tone of reason. "Really is it that obvious?" The Moth demon noded. At this point the young price felt even more embarrassed. Hiding his face in his keens groaning a bit as he did so. Vaggie put a hand on his shoulder. "Look if you like him that much tell him".

"Its not that simple...."

"Why not? Even if he is a dangerous Tarrant. He's just a guy"

"YEAH! That grew up in the 1920 s a year where same sex couples where generally frowned upon"

He said with sadness in his eyes. Vaggie spoke in a calm reassuring tone. "Hey if theirs anyone good at coming up with crazy plans to achieve seemingly impossible goals it's you". Charlie said nothing and rested his head on Vaggie's shoulder as she gently petted it. The Prince closed and sighed. He exhausted..... Emotionally and had over a million thoughts swarming his mind. Right now he did what he could to focus on the positives as well the comfort his best friend was giving him which he greatly appreciated. In the mits of all the chaos. He wished that Alastor would feel the same way. Or was he just setting his hopes up to high just to and up greatly disappointed..... And heartbroken.

The next day went like any other. But something felt off about today. Charlie sat at his desk quietly while The radio host stole glances but said nothing. Today was the perfect day to tell him. His trait of thought was interrupted by a small paper ball being thrown at him. Upon inspection. He saw Angel dust gesturing him to just spit it out already. Alastor glared as he clutched his staff. It was bad enough that he didn't know what to make of the situation. But promptly took a deep breath and and put on his best smile. And was off to make his move.

Charlie was quietly doing paperwork when all of a sudden a familiar voice rang out "Oh~ Charlie do you have a minute?". Charlie smiled he recognized that voice anywhere. "Come on in Al" the price said. The deer demon gladly let himself in with his trade mark smile. Charlie blushed but was happy he decided to come in he had something for him. "Is uh everything alright?" Charlie asked. For the first time Alastor found himself speechless and didn't know what to say. Surprising considering that he was a bit of a chatter box
"Well you see I-I how do I put this lightly....". Charlie couldn't believe his eyes the great Radio Demon stumbling on his own words. The Prince let out a small giggle. "Looks like your a bit tongue tied mine if I go fridt?". He asked smiling innocently "Not at all" the stag demon said. Charlie then pulled something out of his desk. It box of dark chocolate inside a heart shaped box.

Alastor's eyes lit up just like his smile "how thoughtful..." He said. "Know you didn't just come here to chat... Was there something you wanted to tell me cuz there's kinda something I wanted to tell you too" the demon Prince asked. "Oh right that well you see.... I.... This is going to be harder than I thought".

"Alastor is everything-"

"I WANT TO DATE YOU!"

He said suddenly and quickly covered his mouth after he realized what he had just said. Charlie couldn't believe what he just herd he. stood frozen. He feels the same way??? Seeing this reaction made Alastor feel quite embarrassed and assumed he didn't like the idea. "*Singh* sorry I'll just be on my way.". "WAIT!" Charlie said holding his had "Do you really feel the same way?". Alastor smiled. "Of course your a fine fellow and I know a keeper when I see one" He said flirtatiously making Charlie feel nervous as he fiddled with his hands. "So dose this mean you'll go out with me". "I just blurted out my confession I think you already know the answer to that". They both smiled as they held hands happily walk out the door.

The end

Sorry I burnt out half way through the story :'(

I'd like to give credit to the artist of the main picture her name is Pink Wolf 2002. Check her out of you like