Chapter 3: IIconic Domination

~PEYTON'S POV~

Billie and I watched PJ's match, and needless to say, he may not have very good gear yet, but he has a good gimmick and a hell of a great moveset. He's a psychotic, ruthless giant that can move quickly when he really needs to.

At the end of his segment, where he murdered the whole Lucha House Party and some security guys and laughed about it, I looked over at Billie and saw her looking surprised, much like I was.

"Well...this is something." I told her, and she nodded before responding.

"I've never seen PJ show how...sadistic he can be..." She said, still in shock. I nodded and looked back at the monitor as the show went to commercial. We both went to the curtain to meet up with him, and we met halfway.

"PJ, that was...that was amazing." I told him. He smiled and rubbed the back of his head as he dug his hand in his pant pocket.

"Jeez, I don't think it was that good...it was just a squash match, after all..." He told us, but we both just smiled at him. He rummaged around in his pocket for a second, but pulled it out empty handed.

"Dammit...lost my hair tie..." He spoke to himself, and I was about to flirt, but Billie beat me to it.

"Don't worry about it, you look much better without it. You never see other angels with their hair untied, do you?" She asked him, which was honestly better than anything I could have come up with. PJ blushed a little and looked away.

"Well, if you guys think I look better with my hair loose, then maybe I should start getting used to it. What do you think Peyton?" He asked me, but I was just entrance by his gorgeous looks. From his hair to the little details of his face, to the very light stubble growing, he was just so attractive to me.

"Peyton? Hello?" I heard him ask, so I shook my head to bring myself back to reality.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I was getting lost in how hot you are." I tried flirting. He blushed a little, but he also chuckled, which made me feel like it wasn't good enough.

"You been taking lessons from Billie? You don't usually flirt." He told me, so I smiled and shrug a little.

"Maybe I'm giving it a go." I told him, still smiling. He smiled too, and we all walked away.

The next Friday, Billie and me were at Smackdown with our titles, about to demolish some the random team of Lacey Evans and Naomi. We were both jumping around a little bit, but we were also watching the segment before ours, the opening Promo from Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar.

Paul was talking about how good Brock was, how much of a beast he is, how he could beat anyone on any roster. Then Cesaro walked out to a massive pop. He walked into the ring and stood face to face with Lesnar. Then Baron Corbin walked out, in his kingly outfit.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Cesaro, back of the line, the only person in this arena that should get a shot at that title is me. I won the King of the Ring tournament, and I hereby dub the next shot at the WWE Title Mine." He said while walking down to the ring. He rolled in, and got in Cesaro's face.

"So, walk away, before I personally Banish you from my ring." He told him, and Cesaro stayed quite, only staring angrily.

Next was Lars Sullivan, who just walked down to the ring and made the other two disperse, so Lars could get in Brock's face.

"Brock...you may be the Beast, but I...I am the FREAK! And I'm coming for that title at Survivor Series!" He yelled into Brock's face, who didn't seem the slightest bit intimidated.

Honestly, this promo was pretty boring, it was just set up to show possible challengers for Brocks title, and Brock wasn't selling any of these guys as credible threats. Now I see PJ's point, Brock is terrible.