Chapter 9: A Not-So IIconic Turn of Events

~PEYTON'S POV~

"Alright...thanks anyway...please, keep looking..." I told the police officer before hanging up. I sighed before I sat down in my massive fiancé's lap.

"She's been gone for months now Phoenix..." I told him quietly, leaning against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and held me as close as he could.

"Billie's a big girl Peyton...I'm sure she's okay, wherever she is..." He told me, so I sighed again and nodded.

"Yeah...yeah, surely she's okay..." I told myself silently. I felt him kiss my head, which made me smile a little bit. I cuddled up to him some more, but neither of us spoke. We just wanted to hold each other.

After a minute, I looked down and saw his bare feet, so I took the opportunity to tickle him with one of my toes.

"Hey...quit it..." He said, trying not to laugh. I quickly dropped to the floor and grabbed his ankle, then started tickling with my fingers instead, and he was laughing like a madman.

I wrapped both my legs around his leg and kept tickling, and he was trying to get me off by unwrapping my legs, but I had my ankles locked and he wasn't strong enough from the tickle attack.

Eventually, he slid off the couch and onto the floor because of the tickling, so I made it look like I was stopping.

We were both laughing now, me because this was funny, him because I was tickling him.

~??? POV~

Look at them...having fun...he should be with me...

If only I'd done it sooner...

Damn it...

~SKIP~

~PJ'S POV~

The Go-Home RAW for Extreme Rules. I was set for a match against the whole Lucha House Party, and Peyton was going to have a match against Natalya and cut a promo.

The makeup people finished applying my clown face-paint and putting in my new white contact lenses, so I thanked them and stood up. Lisa walked up to me. We nodded at one another, and we walked to the GP. We saw Peyton sitting there, staring at her phone.

I walked over beside her and kissed her cheek, so she looked at me and we had a normal kiss. We both smiled, and I went through the curtain.

The Party were all discussing strategy, then some ballroom dance music came on. They all looked and saw Lisa walking out in her sparkling black dress.

"Hello Lucha House Party...You don't know me, but I have a friend who knows you all SOO well...allow me to reintroduce you to him." She told them, and the lights went out as soon as my music started.

A spotlight came on me, looking down, covering my mouth with the Joker tattoo. I did my cool entrance which was explained last chapter, all the while just staring the three of them down.

I got to the ring, appearing behind them. After a second, I leaned in the corner, watching them. All three were talking, and as the ref was trying to get two of them out of the ring, one asked "Can we have Tornado rules?" so I started laughing, which freaked them all out.

Eventually, Metallik was the only one in the ring, and the other two were on the apron. The bell rang, and he ran at me, so I Big Booted him in the chest with a thrust, then ran to the corner with Kalisto and Lince. They both dropped down, so I collided into the turnbuckle and screamed at them, just a chesty scream which made them both shit themselves.

I turned to Gran, and he dropkicked my chest. I didn't move, and when he landed, I quickly bended over and picked him up by the mask, walking forwards while laughing and staring straight into his eyes.