chapter three

My first two classes went alright, I had architecture first and I left way too early for the class and still ended up being late because I am severely, directionally challenged. A little after I had calculus. I had taken the AP test during my exchange year and took a higher level maths last year so even though its calc 2 and there's almost no freshmen in the class and only a few internationals I'm still feeling pretty confident.

My last class for today is psychology, but I have a little bit of a break before then. I also took the AP test for psych during my exchange year and so this year I am taking abnormal psychology which I am very excited about. It was some of my favorite things we talked about in my psych classes.

I don't have any classes tomorrow, which will be nice once the semester actually kicks off. Although I do have two classes that only meet on Tuesdays so it's still almost a week before I actually get to go to those, art history in the morning and writing at night leaving me at a solid 16 credits.

After the first night of partying I didn't go out the next night because jet lag was hitting me hard, but I went out again with Lena and Carissa on Monday, the last night of move in parties and we went to a much crazier party but I didn't have nearly as much fun.

I had been thinking about Calum since I left that morning. I honestly wonder if he even remembers me.

Not that I'm looking for a relationship because that went oh so well last time I dated a boy here.

Dylan was my second boyfriend, before him I dated a boy back home and we dated for like a year but since we were only 14 at the time it wasn't as serious as it seems. We broke up because he switched schools and my young heart was devastated. 

Flash forward to Dylan, that was far more serious than I would have liked, I loved him though, more than anything. Till the end. I just didn't see the point in a long distance relationship especially when we were both so young.

After Dylan, I fucked around a little back home but I never really ended in anything too serious, I'd rather have fun with everyone else.

I had finally run into Dylan this morning after avoiding him all this time. He was walking down the hall with Leo at the same time as I was leaving for my first class. Leo, obviously wasn't going to let me ignore him.

Dylan seemed really happy to see me, told me that I looked great, and insisted on meeting up for lunch sometime, Leo seemed happy about it. To be friendly I brushed it off and told him sometime we definitely should.

I wanted to grab something to eat before heading to psych but since I got so lost earlier it would make more sense for me to try and, you know, find my class and be there on time.

This stupid class had me along with buying the textbook, buy this thing called a clicker. Apparently it's something for attendance but in my opinion its just stupid and pointless.

After it being seemingly calm since I've been here I find it so strange how hectic the sidewalk and roads are now, I'm used to a lot of people but this is just insane.

Honestly, as far as friends go, I've mainly hung around Lena and Carissa. Dani is usually off doing her own thing anyways. Other than them I've signed up for a journalism club and a club for international students but I'm not really putting myself out there otherwise. I've talked to a lot of people and all but not anyone that I'm ever going to talk to again.

Lena is living her absolute best life though and I am beyond happy for her, Carissa hasn't taken a liking to me and I don't really care. Leo's roommate, Winston is pretty sweet, but very shy. He's international as well but from an Asian country.