chapter 3

Aussie was confused,he didnt really know what he meant,so he asked
"what did i even do?,i never did anything wrong"
Neth just smiled,he just said "why do i need to explain to someone who's gonna be dead"
Aussie immediatly became really surprised,he begin to use his power to talk to animals
Neth in the other side,used his linked item,his scarf,and begin to control the wind around him
"well,time to die~"
Neth just immediatly use his powers to control wind and combine it with his linked scarf and immediatly kill Aussie,after that he only said "its better like this,she can't kill you now"
After that,Neth clean himself and then he's gonna go to Indo's house

Meanwhile with Indo

Indo came home and knocked,Then Timor open's the door,and said "oh,your back"
Indo just smiled and ask "is Malay's fever gone?"
Timor just say something with a jealousy tune "oh,she's at her room,Martial came a few hours ago just to see her"
After hearing that,Indo just smiled and realised Timor's jealoussy tune,she only say "your jealous for not having a couple right?" Timor just look kinda angry and yelled "WHAT NO!!" Indo just laugh and head inside her room immediatly,she locked everything and then go to sleep.

At her sleep,she saw him,he try'd to break free from her mind,Indo knew that she can't hold him off forever,thats why she came,she just want to talk to her own "brother"
Indo approaches him,she said "hello my brother"
PKI just looked at her and said "oh,its you,the b*tch who trapped me here"
Indo is not surprised by her brother's attitude,she only say "i have to do it brother,if not,your gonna kill all of our family..." after those words PKI yelled "I WILL COME BACK AND KILL ALL OF YOU!" after that,Indo wakes up,its 17:00 after that she takes a bath,then prepare some food for her family.

While eating dinner,she tells about what she felt when she was asleep to her family,she tought that telling her family especially TNI,that they can maybe help her solving that problem
TNI say "maybe you need someone to help you at school,so when he suddenly control you at school,that person can help" but Indo replied "who can even help us?!? The only ones that knew about him being in me are you guys and......NETH!"
TNI just smiled "then you should call him now,he may be quite a psycho for me,but,you do trust him,right?"
Indo smiled and only said "yes"
After eating,Indo just go straight to her room and called neth.
After that,she went to sleep to let go of her day,she plans to meet Aussie tomorrow,but,what will she see would be unexpected....

To be continued........