The Forest

TW!! Child abuse/neglect mention!! Also Suicidal thoughts and self loathing Among a lot of other sensitive topics!

Max's POV
'That was fucking depressing' i mumbled to myself try to get that WHOLE conversation off of my mind. And although I tried to get the conversation out of my head I couldn't. David's words hit me like a tidal wave.."This isn't like you"..."This..isn't like you". What IS like me then?.. i began picking up my pace, I just walked until I felt like stopping..I know these woods like the back of my fucking hand. Plus If I do die out here it's better than going with my parents. "Jesus Christ camp ends soon" I said in a pissed off tone. I wanted to cry and yell at the same time. I felt a stinging in my eyes..signaling that I was about to cry, obviously. Suddenly I came to a stop in front of this giant ass tree...Then I began sobbing. I was enraged and hurt and so many other things that I will not admit right at this very moment. I started kicking and punching the tree although it had done nothing wrong, I guess me and the tree are similar in some ways huh?...I decided to let all or atleast some of my anger out and yell at the tree and punch it ..weird? I know. But it's better than taking it out on someone else. Little did I know most of my hatred was aimed at my self and some at others. "YOURE A PEICE OF SHIT"..."WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ASSHOLE!??!".."WHY DONT YOU DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO JUMP OFF A FUCKING CLIFF!"......"WHAT DID I DO WRONG??" I began sobbing harder- "WHY..WH-y does no one want me?" I fell to the ground on my knees and started crying harder than I ever have before. Then I heard the sound of a stick snap in half. I saw a shadowed figure creeping toward me from where the sound had come from. I just looked down at the ground and accepted my fate..goodbye cruel world- "M-Max?" Was that...David!? Oh no how long had he been here!?! HE CANT SEE ME LIKE THIS!! "I- David?" I said in a confused tone. "Yes..it's me Max. I-". "How long have you been here David" I said in a stern voice.."Well I- I have been here for a little while" david said sounding..scared.."How long." I said in a very pissed off voice. "I-i Max..i saw what happened." I went silent, my face turned red from embarrassment. "Max..we Need to talk."
...I thought for a moment and then said "No thanks Campman."...David looked..Mad? After I said that..then David said..."that was
Not an Offer it was an Order."