say you love me chapter 4 (teacher student relationship)

hey dude!!! Its been ages since I last uploaded. I hope this chapter better I'm trying to make it longer. If you like it vote, comment- it means a lot :) I'll upload faster if I see some nice comments :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxX

How could I not. Its where you met Ludovic, Gosh you flirted so much mum.

“ Ce que je jamais!” Mum giggled like a teenage girl. The picture she was looking at was taken on the beach. I looked so much younger there. I was 15 but I looked like a twelve year old. It seemed mother nature was more than generous as compensation for making me wait so long to become a woman! I have more curves than my mum!

Yes you did- is he coming around tonight?” I rubbed my hands together. “God it's freezing in here!”

“Sorry bumble-bee, the electrician suppose to come round next Tuesday. Not to worry I'll put on-

Mardi!- that's ages- its only Friday!” I got up off the coach and walked out of the little cosy living room.. well it would be if it wasn't so damn cold.

“Stop whining. allumer l'appareil de chauffage électrique” my mother said irritably. I sigh in relief and I walk back into the living room. My mother was pointing to the electrical heater, it was next to her feet. I did as she told me to do and turned it on but instead of it being on her side only I put it in front of us. Satisfied I sat back down next to her.

“Have you got any home work?” my mother asked as she put the down the photo album on her lap to show she was giving me her full and undoubted attention.

“Where did you find a French copy of “Bend it like Beckham?” I laughed.

Mum smiled. “Charity shop- don't change the subject! Do you have homework.”

“Maybe...its Friday I can do it tomorrow.”

“No. You know tomorrow Ludovic has invited us to meet his family. So unless you can do it on the the way to Brighton or-

“I'll do it then.”

“In a moving car?” mother looked and sounded as if she was getting more annoyed by the second. Oh no she's was doing “the frown and hair sweep!” ( you know when people run there hands repeatedly through their hair)

“Where's the remote?” I say ignoring her question completely. All I get is a sigh and a shrug from mum. I check if it has fallen between the creases in our second hand brown leather couch. “Got it... oh yeah.” I point the remote to the TV and start changing channels. I changed it to VIVA. Yes! Pretty Little Liars is on! When I first saw it I changed the channel(I hate teen drama series that are about rich kids who's world only revolves around their, school drama- next to a locker, and throwing rocks!!!!), at the time it was at the bit when the one of them- that brunette one was like kind of touching her teacher... but anyway I've only watched 3 episodes and I'm freaking addicted!

“Should I get changed now, or when we get there?” My mum was in the process of applying some lipstick, it was a dark red colour. The colour really suited fair skin. Mum turned from the mirror turned to look at me. She then laughed. “Well I don't think the Mercier family would think it be appropriate to go in your P.J Pig pyjamas.”

“Obviously I meant should I put on jeans now, and then change into the dress for the party when I get there.” I smiled.

“Oui. Hurry up Ludovic will be here in Thirty minutes” My mum turned back to carefully applying her lipstick.

“plenty of time!” I laughed dramatical before turning to run into my bedroom next door. I opened my old brown Chester draw and pulled out a clean towel. I ran back out into the bathroom which was conveniently directly opposite my room.

I was done in 20 minutes. I told you I had plenty of time- oh Have I got everything packed? Dress, heels, make- damn I have no make-up. I went over to my Chester draw where I have a, brown wooden box full of make-up I'd never really used before. My mum bought me some every Christmas and birthday, ever since I was13. I decided on taking my mac foundation, mascara, eye-liner, blusher and a bright red lipstick that I tried on once when I was bored. As I took them out I caught my reflection in the mirror in front of me. My crazy ringlets were loose and they hung just below my waist. My light hazel brown eyes seemed tired. I didn't sleep much last night. I couldn't help but worry about meeting Ludovic's family. I hope there isn't a lot of people my age, I really don't get teenagers- but what will Ludovic's family think of mum and me? Well obviously they'd love mummy she's charming and beautiful, but me... I'm just Lilly plain! I shook my head furiously. Stop thinking like that Lilly! Of course your not plain your nice, smart and almost as pretty as mum...

“Lillian! Time to go Ludovic is waiting in the car downstairs!”

“crap...”

“You two beauties are ready?”

“Oui.” my mum laughed. Ludovic got out of his silver Mercedes-Benz saloon, to open our doors. He's quite the gentleman. I smiled at him “Thanks Ludo. How long will it take us to get there.” I got in the car quickly. It was a bitter cold morning and I was happy to be inside his warm car. Ludovic walked back round to the drivers side and got back in before replying. “Pas longtemps,around, 1 hour 30 minutes....donner ou prendre.” Ludovic smiled at me through the rear view mirror. The smile was familiar, it reminded  me of a certain someone I met recently. My lips curled up into a small smile...

“Will your son be there. I know you said he might not make it?”

“Yea-

“I never new you had a son.” Oh the worst has happened, somebody my age will be there. I hope I don't have to make awkward conversation! I can just imagine it “Hey, hi” and then silence... I hope he isn't a snob. Heck he's rich. Even Ludovic had was a bit of a snob. No matter how nice you are. If you grow up spoilt rich. There's a 99% percent chance your a complete and utter snob.” my mental babble was interrupted by my mum. “yes. He has a son. I cant wait to meet your little boy!”

Ludovic laughed easily as he drove off.”He's hardly a boy.”

“Yes, yes. But even when Lilly 30 she'll still be my little Lilly-bee”

“Oh mum please don't call me that its embarrassing!”

 “No. It's cute!” mum replied. Ludovic laughs again.

“yeah, yeah...” Tonight is going to be a disaster. I can just feel it in my bones!