Chapter 1

"Olivia,come here." I snap at my...really I don't know what she used to be my girlfriend but we drifted now she's basically my slave.
"What." she says flipping her hair. "Loose the tude." I spit.

"Get a life." she grumbles and I shove her as she goes quiet. "Justin!" Miss little kylie jenner squeals jumping into my arms as I squeeze her tightly. "Hey Kylizle." I smile joyfully. Then come along Kendall with her little black jogger with her hair flat ironed and her big brown eyes avoiding mine.

It was summer 1953 . Skin was getting darker hair was getting lighter but it was all different for Kendall Jenner. Her hair always stayed dark and her skin was always in between she's never pale but never super tan.

"Look who we have Wensday Adams." I smile but she ignores me. "Reply Kendall that's very rude." Kylie spoke up holding onto my arm like it's her dear life.

"Kylie,dad's waiting out side come on." she totally ignored anything everyone said. "Well dad's gonna suck it up because I'm staying with Justin and his friends in the mall." Kylie snapped.

"How about no because,im gonna have to stay with you because you're dad's precious angel." Kendall spoke.

"Kylie and Kendall come on." Bruce came up from the escalator. "No dad,i wanna stay." Kylie whined. he looked around and just as Kendall predicted she was stuck with kylie with us.

"Bye girls." Bruce said leaving. "Im going to use the bathroom." Kylie squealed running off with Olivia following behind her. "Yeah.bro I'm going to footlocker." Adam and John said walking the other way leaving me and Kendall.

"You know,i have to actually uh...go return something in Dillard's so,see ya." Kendall made up an excuse but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Oh no you don't."

I pulled her over to the bench and sat down pulling her down next to me. "Why don't you like me." I spoke crossing my feet and crossing my arms. "who said I didn't like you?" She asked.

"So you like me?" I asked in relieve. She scoffed. "No." "So what's the reason?" I ask seriously. she goes quiet. "I really have to go." She kept trying to get away.

"Stay." I spoke as she stopped. My phone rang with the ring tone "jail house rock~Elvis Presley." He ignored it and kept looking up at me with his eyes locked. "Aren't you gonna get that?" I spoke up.

"It's not important." he spoke licking his lips. "But you didn't even look at who it was?" She refused. "No ones more important than-" I got cut off my Olivia and Kylie coming back as Olivia placed her self on my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist.

There was a lump in my throat Kendall and Kylie were starring blankly at me and I couldn't tell her to get off. "I'm going home." Kylie said defensively.

It was the first time Kylie's actually really wanted away from me. "Learn to speak faster." Kendall left off with walking faster as her red shoes dragged the floor.

"Get off me." I finally spoke up when they were gone,nice going doofus. Oh well it's not like I like....one of them.