Chapter 81

So, countless bigshots outside the circle are looking forward to work with Xia An when they saw a steady stream of business opportunities!

These days, Xia An's cell phone began to blow up.

"No interested!"

"Don't want to shoot!"

"Thank you, I don't need it."

Xia An returned to her apartment, not yet had time to take a shower and get something good to comfort herself with the bitterness she had been through in the deep forests these days.

As a result, she received numerous calls looking for her to shoot variety show and advertisements.

However, because she knew in advance from Han Yue that this situation would happen, she rejected all the calls discussing about her work, according to what Han Yue said.

Because Han Yue help her to analyze all kind of various analysis, she decided to directly go to United States to meet the big director for a discussion.

If everything is good, then she will work directly with the supposedly awesome director, Grace.

Anyway, the payment given by the big director is really quite high.

Of course, there is one more important point, that is---- she wants to go abroad to eat a foreign meal!

What a Michelin restaurant or something, it seems like really delicious.

After Xia An refused all the work, there was not much things related to her to take care of. She was more concerned that Xia Xingchen's school had not yet been settled.

It has been more than two weeks since she went to Fu Xian last time, but the scum man never gave her any answer.

"Tsk, tsk,tsk...I didn't even ask for money, it's just an enrollment quota to enter the school."

Xia An coldly grunted. Her heart felt that Fu Xian was really petty and slag ah!

Well, although Xia Xingchen is not his son, but it was the facts that he used to watch the child grew up in front of his eyes.

"Well, forget it, I don't believe I can't get him into the school without relying on that scum man!"

In the end, Xia An simply gave up the plan to get the enrollment quota from Fu Xian, and decided not to rely on others anymore. It is better for people to rely on herself, so she was thinking of her own way..

However, where does Xia An know, Fu Xian is neither petty, nor do not want to help her to get the application quota for admission.

But his own backyard is on fire!

Originally, he immediately went to settle this matter for Xia An, and also secretly investigated Xia Jing.

But who knows that the sensitive Xia Jing is really good, she found out everything he did.

Therefore, with her good acting skills, Xia Jing, who can bend and stretch, began her play in Xiajia and Fu Jia.

As a result, Fu Xian became a sinner of Xia Jia and Fu Jia.

Even his most precious daughter, was angry with him.

He originally didn't want to contact Xia An, but he was somewhat feeling ashamed of himself regarding Xia An in his heart. He wanted to do something for her. For example, helping her with the enrollment quota.

Who knows, not only he did not do it well, but the final enrollment quota was also 'snatched away'.

And the person who snatched it is the baby girl of his family.

"Dad! I want to go to this school!" With just a soft words of the little girl, Xia Xingchen lost his enrollment qualification.

It was like when he was driven out of Fu and was sent to a welfare home.

That night, Xia An had already given up the enrollment quota from Fu Xian.

Who knows, Xia An eventually received his call.

"Xia An, the enrollment quota is gone, you... Do you want to consider other schools? I can help you get other schools that are also very good..."