Chapter 82

"Xia An, the enrollment quota is gone, you... Do you want to consider other schools? I can help you get another schools that are also very good..."

Xia An did not think Fu Xian would call her. What makes it more unexpectedly is, he called and told her such a word.

Listening to Fu Xian's words in the phone, her eyes slightly narrowed, the dark eyes revealed cold light.

If the person who knows Xia An is here, then they will be able to see that Xia An is really angry at this time.

"Oh, why should I go to other schools? Since you can't help, then I will find another ways."

Xia An is really angry. All these times, the slag man did not even give her any response.

Now he's calling to tell her that he can't help her, and he would find another school for her.

Who is he to her and the little guy? For what reason he made such a decision?

Moreover, this man would say such a thing, what it means, it is not difficult to guess.

B City International School is indeed a very good school, and it is indeed very difficult to enter, but with Fu Xian identity, getting an enrollment quote is more than enough, and it will not cost much effort.

But now -

"Xiaxia..Xia An, B City International School last transfer quota this year, was... gone. So, even if you find another people to help, there will be no result."

Listening to Fu Xian's sentence, Xia An understood that the guess in her heart was absolutely true.

The last place, if she did not guess wrong, should be Fu Xian's daughter, Fu Anqi.

"The last one was taken away by someone else."

Xia An said coldly.

However, in the face of this problem of Xia An, Fu Xian deliberately diverted the topic.

"Xia An, in fact, B City International School is not so good. I can help you to win other better schools for Ah Yu..."

"First, whether the school is good or not, which school I want my son to go,
I have the final say. Second, my son is not called Ah Yu, he is now with my surname, called Xia Xingchen, please call him Xia Xingchen later. Finally, the last place was taken away to your baby daughter."

Xia An words are cold and gentle, but it silenced the man at the other end of the phone.

He originally thought Xia An just casually said that matter just like before. Before, Xia An likes joking around with Fu Xian. However, this time he clearly understand, Xia An is not the previous silly crystal doll that can easily broken with a single touch anymore.

"Well... sorry, Xia An."

"Oh! I thought you would be different, but now it seems that you are more disgusting than your wife."

After getting the answer she knew ahead, Xia An snorted and her voice was full of ridicule.

"Xiaxia..."

Listening to Xia An's ridiculous words, Fu Xian had some guilty conscience and some embarrassed want to say something, but was interrupted by Xia An.

"You can rest assured that I, absolutely have no interest in the school where your baby daughter is. I am too lazy to have any involvement with you."

"However, I want to warn you a bit, trouble you and your wife not to bother me in the future. Otherwise, I am not too sure what I will do later."

After finishing this sentence, Xia An did not wait any response fromFu Xian, and directly hung up the phone.