Chapter One: My Hectic Life

-Alarm goes off at 7:30 am-
It's a warm sunny morning, where I have to wake up at this disturbing hour from a beautiful dream.... ahh life is so cruel~ I'm Kim Yeon Soo, I'm an 19 year old currently a first year university student, majoring in Photography and Art, I live in an small dorm with my best friend, Kim Bong Cha. I'm not so organised with my life style, perhaps you could say I'm messy, my room is a mess...my head Is a mess... and my assignments are a mess- ... w-wait... I FORGOT TO DO MY ASSIGNMENTS AND THE DEADLINE WAS TODAY?! UGH?? WHAT SHOULD I DO?? this is all because of last night, where I had too much alcohol and then ended up passing out, I'm never going to drink again~!!!!What should I do~? And my teacher is so strict...for sure he will have a go at me or even kill me at this rate..?
The time is now 7:45 and I have to quickly get ready for my first lesson or I'll be late. I quickly brushed my teeth, pulled out a hoodie, jeans and trainers got my bag and dashed out the door. I didn't even get to brush my hair because I'm rushing this bad, so in the end i left it down, unbrushed. I probably look like some crazy moron running late, which I pretty much am.
I got to the university a few minutes late but practically made it on time... my teacher, Mr Kim just stared at me along with everyone else, as I was walking towards my seat... "hey, did you do the homework?" whispered Kim Bong cha. I looked at her and replied "Help me". "HEY!! KIM. YEON. SOO. Did you do the homework?!" Shouted Mr Kim... That scared me, I stood up and didn't dare to look up and said quietly "Sorry, I didn't do the homework", ahh this is so embarrassing. Everyone started laughing and kept saying "for real!! again? Wow". I'm so embarrassed I can't look up. Lesson ended after all that drama and I'm just going to head to the rooftop and jump out of embarrassment. "Hey Kim Yeon soo!" I turned around and see Bong Cha "what should I do? I'm so embarrassed~", "you should be used to it though, no?" She laughed and ran. "Hey! Bong cha-ah" I ran after her.
-text message "tuition fee bill"-
I looked at my phone and sighed "I have no money... I need a job.. there's too much debt I need to pay off.. what should I do??" Bong cha looked at me and said "ah I saw a poster of an entertainment company needing people to work for them part-time, why don't you go there? I heard the pay was good too" "really? I should go check it out, after class"
I finished all my classes and now I'm running towards the entertainment company Bong Cha mentioned earlier, to check out the part-time job and see if I can get an interview. I run fast so luckily for me I can probably get there quick. From a far, I see an old lady, she is going to cross the road but she is quite slow... oh shit there's a black van at a high speed going to hit her if she continues walking so slowly!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?? I quickly sprinted towards the old lady and pushed her out the way, the black vehicle hit me, right on the side of my body... ahh it's painful but I can get up, I got up slowly and shouted at the man driving "HEY! CAN'T YOU SEE THERES A WOMAN CROSSING THE ROAD? ARE YOU BLIND?? HEY AHJUSSI? GET OUT THE DAMN CAR!!", The back door opens instead and a guy in a black suit comes out with sun glasses, everyone was staring and talking in the background. He walked towards me and said "Are you hurt?" I just stared at him, he looked handsome..? What is he an angel? Woahhh~ "hey. Hey? Are you okay?" He said. I snapped and said "AHJUSSI! I'm fine!! The old lady is in shook! Why can't the driver come and apologise huh? WHY?" I looked at him and the driver who was looking down "... sigh I'm not an Ahjussi.. for real" he looked at me, I clicked my tongue, rolled my eyes and sighed. He walked to the lady and helped her up, "are you hurt? Should I take you to the hospital?" The old lady look at him and said "thank you my dear son, I'm okay, why should you take me to the hospital when that crazy girl pushed me?!" I looked at her in confusion "WHA-? H-HEY I" the guy looked at me and laughed under his breath then smirked, he bowed again and walked towards me "Don't hurt old people, and blame others. Ahjumma." he pulled down his glasses a bit and dared to smirk at me, his eyes were beautiful and big, the people standing and watching us all squealed and murmured. I was speechless, I couldn't say nothing but stutter.. "AHJUM— HEY- - I - HEY" they drove off and I was left being stared and laughed at, ahh this is so embarrassing, if this was the case I should've just ignored the lady... ugh....Oh shit, I forgot about the entertainment because of that idiot... ahhh.
I quickly rushed to the entertainment.