Rain and rose don't get along

It had started to rain late the night they got here, And the rain continued the next morning Rose woke up earlier than she usually does because of it, "Well since I'm already up and I have nothing to do until everyone else gets up I might as well start unpacking" Rose thought to herself laying in bed.
After a few more minutes she finally gets out of bed, She goes over to Her suitcase which had embroidered roses on it. She opens her suitcase and starts taking out close and hanging them in her closet. After a little While, Mia wakes up, yawning she sets up. "Hey rose you're already awake?" Mia said, "Yeah I have trouble sleeping when it rains" Rose said hanging a shirt in her closet, Without warning a large boom happened.
Rose fell to the ground covered her head crying, "Hey rose it's OK"Mia sad as she jumped out of her bed and ran over to rose. Rose was crying, Her knees and her hands "Oh rose I didn't realize how scared you were of storms" Mia said hugging rose, All of a sudden there was a knock at the door mia Stood up walked over to the door and opened it,
There stood the principal's daughter under an umbrella and holding another one, "Good morning you too" she said as she came inside the Room. "You too better get dressed quickly All of the new students are going to the theater for the presentation" She said as she closes her umbrella "oh alright " Mia said as she walked over to rose to help her up, After a couple minutes rose and mia were dressed.
The principal's daughter handed them the extra umbrella and opened hers, walking out into the rain.
Finally they got to the theater. finding the rest of their pack they sat down with them, And finally the principal walked out on stage greeting everyone "Hello and welcome to Silver Peak Academy, This year we have some very special guests attending our school, You will be eating in the same lunchroom attending the same classes and walking on the same ground this year.
I would like you to meet Celestia, she is the alpha of a pack nearby, She has allowed 6 of her pack members to attend our school so we can get to learn more about them." Celestia walked out on stage "Hello my name is Celestia, as you have already been informed I am in alpha to a pack nearby, and I have allowed 6 of my pack members to attend your school, And yes we are really werewolves, But no we are not here to cause any trouble. I know that will not stop some of you with bullying or trying to antagonize them They're all very different from each other I'm sure that at least a few of you will become good friends with them Thank you so much for at least right now accepting us into your school." Celestia finish talking And bowed, And walked off stage.