Slip and crash

Angel turn to look at rose and Mia, She was smiling and yet tears were growing in her eyes. "Mother told me never to let any harm come to these cherry blossom trees... She never got a chance to see them Bloom." Angel said as tears slowly trickled down her face. rose and Mia stood there in shock, not knowing what to do Rose took a step forward. "I'm sure your mother would be so proud of you and these cherry blossoms" Angel looked up to the sky, The clouds were floating by so slowly. "I know... I just wish she could have seen them" Angel looked back at rose, the tears now gone and the smile still there. Angels phone buzzed, she looked down at it and realized what time it was."oh no the 1st club meeting will be starting soon. I have to go, I apologize." Rose looked to Mia and then back to angel. "What club?"    "The gardening club, I am the club leader. I really do apologize but I have to go." Angel grabbed her bag and ran off.  Rose walked back over to Mia."Well that was a little bit weird." Mia said. Rose sat down on the fountain and mia followed. "What time is it Mia?"    "it is 4:47pm"  Rose stood up and grabbed her bag "That means that everyone will be meeting out front soon" Mia stood up, and the 2 of them started walking away from the fountain. As they were walking through the hallways they noticed small details about the place In the hallway there is a dark red carpet, And the high school seem to be built with walnut wood,  But despite having dark colors in the hallway and in classrooms the entire place was well lit. Eventually the 2 of them arrived at the front of the school. it was now 4:58pm.
A girl coming from the direction of the girl's dorm Room was running towards the front of the school. Her hair seemed to be a light Brown and tips of her hair was dyed purple, Her hair had beautiful curls adorned with two ribbons on either side of her head. The girl started to run past rose and Mia but slipped on the stairs,    She managed to catch herself before her face hit the stairs,  In the process she had to drop her bag. All of her books fell out of her bag onto the ground. The girl whispered to herself "oh come on, I'm going to be late." Rose & mia looked at each other, They were confused if the girl just didn't see them or wish trying not to acknowledge the fact that someone saw her fall. "Hey are you OK?" Mia said as rose picked up the books and put them back in the girl's bag. "Yeah I'm OK I just fe-"  When the girl looked up to see who was talking to her she paused."You're one of those transfer students, aren't you?" Mia chuckled "Yes we are, my name is Mia and the girl picking up your books is rose." Rose looked up and waved "m-my name is Julia Marton" Mia smiled. "well it's nice to meet you." Mia helped up Julia and rose gave her the bag. "Thank you so much I'm extremely grateful, if you 2 ever need any help finding anything you can usually find me in the drama Room." And with that Julia ran into the school. A couple moments later the rest of the pack came out of the school. "Seeing how you two are here already I'm assuming you found your classes OK" Revoce said. he paused, looked around for a couple seconds and then said."Where Zane?"