EIGHT

Mina had just arrived from God knows where she's from and now she's eating with the Twice members around in their dance practice room. You as usual sat down like an obedient child while Sana was still giving you the looks. 

After Mina ate, the Twice member started practicing the dance for their new comeback. Y/N was sitting while admiring them. The sharp moves, their expressions, exposed abs- everything about them were so amazing to stare at.

It is past 9pm and the girls are still practicing. You brought water for them and told them to rest for a while. The girls listened, and sat down. The sweat running down from their head to neck had you staring. Momo saw where your eyes were, and gave you a smirk. You then felt to embarrassed, and wished to just fly to Mars-

"Alright girls, it's sleep time. We got a concert tomorrow at Seoul." Jihyo said to her fellow members. They all listened to her order and one by one wished each other good night.

Mina was checking something on her phone. As you were packing your things to go back to your dorm, 

"Hey, it's already late. Do you wanna stay here overnight?"

_

You were now awkwardly sitting on Mina's bed. Mina was damn right when she said to better stay here overnight because once you stepped foot outside, you saw a bunch of nasty looking guys. You turned 180 back inside and told Mina. She giggled, then allowing her to her room.

Jihyo, Sana and Mina shared a room together with each of them having their own beds. Mina came out from the bathroom after brushing her teeth and washing her face and you were mezmerized at how beautiful Mina still was even without make-up and just wearing a simple pajamas. The tired leader had already fallen asleep. So Mina and Sana were still awake.

Sana suddenly from her bed quietly whispered to Mina to come sit on her bed for a while.

"Ya, isn't that girl the one we saw at the park the other day?"

"frick yes she is. I already knew it since the interview"

"Thank god she doesn't really know"

"Well, we are speaking Japanese."

You didn't want to make things awkward so you took out your phone and pretending to see something. One thing the Japanese duo didn't know was that,

you spoke and know Japanese very well. So it made things more awkward once you finally understood what they were talking about. 

"But don't you think she's cute?"

"hmm, yeah she is"

they both giggled.

"And man, she's hot too."

"Sana-chan control your hormones-"

"I'm so jeoulos you got a hot ass manager. if she was mine i would fuck her every-"

"Okay i'm gonna sleep. Don't get wet dreams"

Sana pouts at Mina's sarcasm and playfully hits her back. You were now pretending to be asleep on the mattress provided for you on the floor. Sana tugged in her blanket and switched off her lamp.

You heard everything and for the first time you actually felt good when someone like Sana compliments about you- but of course you were shocked too.You could sense that Mina was still awake even with your eyes closed.

"Sana is right. You are hot"

Your face turned red upon hearing that. Mina smirked, then turned off her lamp to sleep.

"So I am surrounded in a group of nine beautiful gay girls. Lord help me"