The Concert

Dear dairy

Today was a super Fun day.
Yesterday my brother and his members came to Australia.
We met up and talked about things.
The members love me!

Today i woke up because someone was texting me, i knew that i was going to the concert of stray kids in Sydney today and my alarm stood on 7am, but when I looked at my phone it was 6am. Who's texting me so early?
"Hey Sleeping Beauty, You awake?"
It was Felix of course.
"Yes, now I am..."
"Oh, did I wake you up? I'm sorry"
"It's okay, what's up?"
He asked me what time i was going to be there. I didnt even know when the concert started.
"Come to the backstage door around 9am, ill wait for you."
"Wait, i can come backstage? And see the members again?"
I was so happy, I've never been backstage before. Felix found it funny that i was so happy.

I came out of bed and stood in front of my wardrobe. What am I going to wear? I looked at a few shorts, there was a jeans one, a Black one and one with flowers on it. I toke the black one. And as top I toke a light blue crop top. "Will the members like my outfit? Will jeongin like it?" is what I thinking. Why? Idk😂

I went downstars to eat brekkie. My mom was awake because she was going to pick up my cousin from the airport, and she was the person who brought me to the concert.
"Beautyful outfit Y/n, so you want to impress the boys?"
"Mom, no, its Hot outside okay, It's summer remember?"
"Okay okay, If your done eating make yourself ready and come to the garage"
I eat my breakfast and went to the badroom to brush my teeth and put some make-up on. Then I toke my backpack and went to the garage.

When me and my mom drived off, i got a call from Chan. I picked up.
"heyy, are you on your way? We're waiting for you!"
"Yes i'm on my way, and its 8am, i have one whole hour to get there, keep calm!"
"Okay yeah, but jeongin is getting crazy. I can't handle it anymore."
Jeongin was waiting for me? He was nervous? Wow.
"Tell jeongin i will text him so then he doesn't have to be bored."
Chan hung up and i texted jeongin.
My mom asked me if I had a relationship with him.
"mom, he's a friend."
"Then why are you blushing?"
F*ck, did I blush? I ignored the question and texted him.
"You miss me i heard?"
"No, im tired of waiting."
Yeah, he's a bad lair.
We texted the whole way.

We parked in front of the backstage door. Felix was waiting with a guard. We huged, said goodbye to our mom and went inside.
When I came in the waiting room, i saw the members all dressed up sitting on the ground or on a couch.
Jeongin looked up from his phone and huged me.
"You're here! Finelly!"
"haha indeed, you all look good tho."
The members said hello and talked about the concert.
"Y/n, you have to go to your seat, the concert is starting in 15 minute!"
It was a staff. I wished the members good luck and enjoyed the concert.

 I wished the members good luck and enjoyed the concert

The concert was amazing, they looked so good on stage. I went back to the waiting room to meet the members again.
"You guys did a great job! I'm proud of you!"
They thanked me.
I was already time to go home, but I don't wanted to go.

Felix asked my mom if I could stay at his hotel room.
And here i am, in his room, in a hotel in Sydney. The memebers are live at the moment so i take the time to write.
This day was amazing.
Idk what we're going to do tomorrow but I know that it will be fun!

Good night xxx

- Y/n