Your life now

Shortly after you and Dreadwing spark bonded you both went to visit your daughters and their families. You both told them that you would be going to live on Cybertron. But you both promised to come back and visit every so often. They were sad that you were leaving, but they were happy that you would come visit them. Before you and Dreadwing went to Cybertron you changed your name to Y/C/n, but you would be keeping your human name as a nickname.

When you and Dreadwing got to Cybertron you both went to go live in Vos. He wasn't happy that Starscream became the leader of Vos, but you helped him keep his temper under control. Every so often you both kept your promise and went to Earth to visit your daughters and their families. You became friends with some of the other femmes in your new neighborhood after you and Dreadwing got a place to live. After a few years you became sparked with three sparklings and Dreadwing was overjoyed. 

You were happy with your life. You had a wonderful sparkmate and three adorable sparklings. None of it would have happened if you hadn't of gone exploring in the forest. And you all lived happily ever after.

                      ~ The End ~