28. Lost

Jungkook sucked up his tears and decided to shower. After a long shower, he came out, and sat at his desk, playing mobile games.

These games have surely helped him through tough times. He doesn't need anything if he can play all his tears and fears off. 

He played but didn't win.

Frustrated, he took another round. But he still didn't succeed. He didn't know what was happening, and he banged his fist.

No matter what he played, he lost every time.

Maybe it was because his mind was distracted by her.

~~~

Days went by, they went without speaking. Jin insisted on taking Y/N to her mother, in Daegu. he believed that some motherly love and affection were needed to heal her scarred heart.

She had been in Daegu for over a week. She was happy with her childhood friends, and the people she grew up amongst.

The beautiful florist lady who sold the best baby's breaths in town, the old lady who ran the 'lemon bread' stall by the river, and the old man who lived near the wheat fields. The natural scenery of Daegu, and the country air that she used to smell while she stayed there, it was all magical and nostalgic.

It made her forget anything and everything, except him.

On the other hand, Jungkook was not okay. He cut himself a few times, and he was surprised by the amount of pain reduced by the cuts. All his friends asked him about his health since they saw some changes.

But every time they said something, Jungkook would brush it off.

They asked him if he was fine, he replied: "I'm just tired."  
Inside he was thinking "I can't take this anymore."

They asked him if he wanted to grab something, he said: "I already ate."  
Inside he was thinking "I starve myself"

They asked him why he was wearing full-sleeved jackets when it was not even that cold yet, he replied: "I'm just cold."  
Inside he was thinking "I don't want you to see my scars."

He kept quiet, unable to bear the pain. It was not hurting just because Y/N said no. What hurt more was the fact that he couldn't see her.

He cut himself.

One cut
Two cuts
Three cuts
Four cuts.

"No more now," He thought.

"Oh come on, a few more aren't gonna hurt." The voice inside his head said.

Five cuts

Six cuts

seven cuts

Eight cuts...

"I can't do this anymore. Who am I fooling?" He thought and threw away the blade. Walking to the bathroom, he turned on the tap and washed the blood from his hand. He sighed, and plopped on the bed, closing his eyes.

He heard a few voices outside.