30. I Love You Too

"I love you too Jungkook." You said, and he was Jungshook again.

"What?" His voice broke and he squeaked.

"I love you too Jungkook. I said you couldn't love, but I realized I was wrong." You said, holding his face up so close.

"I don't want to hurt you, Y/N. It's not my nature."

"I k-know. I hurt you so bad. I heard you crying, and even Taehyung was there that day. I was sitting near your door, and he came." You stopped because your tears were choking you.

"He said that if it was you crying over me, then no one could ever love me more than you." You continued.

"You..." His voice trailed off.
"Please, Y/N, give me a chance to prove myself. Please let me love you." He held your hand.

You nodded.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I was blind. I didn't see you, and judged you based on your past."
"I should've given you all my love when you were the one who has been through everything with me."

He listened carefully to all your words.

"I was going to apologize, but Jin-ssi insisted on taking me to mom. I..." You held your hair and messed it up.

You lowered yourself on his lap on the couch, and let your hands wrap themselves around his neck as you sat.
Your lips and eyes glistened, and he bit his lip.
Your minty breath lingered near his lips, and the sugary smell of his lips pulled you closer.

He came closer slowly, painfully slowly.
And his lips landed on yours. It was gentle and soft at first but got passionate and rougher by the moment.

You hand messed up his hair, and his hands went to grab your waist.

His palms went up and down your back, and you felt warm and tingly inside.

You finally had his lips on yours, not just cheeks and forehead.

His hair was messed up, and both of you were not breathing correctly.
You were sweating and his hands rose up to your hair, clutching a handful gently and tilting it to get better access to your lips.

His tongue rolled over your lips and you bit it, and you leaned closer.
But before you could, the doorbell rang.

You both jumped out of shock and embarrassment of making out in the middle of the living room.

Jungkook fixed his shirt and hair, and you did yours too.

The person on the other side of the door got impatient and rang again.

Jungkook opened it and outside, there were Namjoon and Taehyung standing.

"What took you so long to open the freaking door? The mosquitoes were eating us up outside!" Taehyung said.

"I w-was upstairs, talking to Y-Y/N." He stuttered a little but thankfully no one noticed.