A Sweet Human...Girlfriend?

Pit stares at Palutena as she walks in. Stunned at her long-awaited return. "Is she alright?" Pit asks.
"Yes, she will be." Palutena walks (Y/N) to the hot spring once again.
Palutena sits the girl down, setting (Y/N)'s feet into the hot spring. Palutena tends to the sleepy girls' wounds. She cleans her cuts and tends to her bruises. She massages the girls back as a sweet gesture. She then picks her up again and takes her into Palutena's bed, and lets the girl rest. She tucks the covers snuggly around her. She then remembers that she should definitely help the humans poor village...
She walks back out of her room and quietly plans a new construction facility by the centurions to help save the humans' ruined village. She uses her magical planner to start the construction as soon as tomorrow and no later. Barely any humans were killed at all, thanks to Pit and Palutena. But, Palutena couldn't help but think this attack really was just a device to capture (Y/N). Palutena will eventually forgive Viridi since she did not brutally injure Palutena's small human friend.
Palutena wondered if all humans kiss each other on the lips as a sign of friendship. But she couldn't pretend to be ignorant. She knew it was a violation of (Y/N)'s personal space. She hoped the girls' memory would be lost from that incident. She shrugged at the idea and continued to stare upon the overworld.

"Lady Palutena!" Pit yelled, and Palutena quickly turned her head towards the angel.
"Yes, Pit?" She asks.
"How's the human girl doin'?" He asks curiously.
"Oh, she's doing pretty well from what I could tell,"
"Do you need me to take care of her?" He asks.
Palutena giggles. "That is very sweet of you, Pit. But I am definitely sure she's alright in my arms," she answers.
"Thanks! Anywho, I'm gonna go train the centurions for a little while, see ya!" Pit exclaims, he then runs off. Palutena smiles.

Palutena walked to go see the human girl once again. She really hoped the girl totally forgot the odd incident with the human girl. Palutena opens the door and sees the human girl staring out the window. She had few to no scratches and bruises on her delicate body. She once again was staring out Palutena's window. The sun shining on her pretty skin.
"Greetings, (Y/N). I hope you slept well," Palutena asked nervously, obviously worried about the girls' reaction. She turned around to see Palutena and smiled.
(Y/N) stands up and walks towards Palutena, with glee plastered across her face. She walks up to her and wraps her arms around Palutena. Making Palutena let out a surprised squeak. The girl nuzzles her face into Palutena's chest innocently. Palutena looked down at her and blushed, holding a finger to her mouth nervously. (Y/N) finally pulls away and looks into Palutena's eyes.
"Good morning, Palutena!" (Y/N) exclaims. Palutena let out a light giggle.
"Er-Good morning, (Y/N). How was your rest?"
"It was quite nice," (Y/N) replies, her arms still wrapped around Palutena, her fingers entwined with Palutena's soft green locks. Palutena gave a smug expression to the girl and leaned towards her ear.
"Please, don't tease your goddess, (Y/N)," Palutena whispered seductively. Palutena rubbed (Y/N)'s body, making her shiver and practically melted into Palutena's arms. Palutena pulled away and stared at the girls' eyes dominantly. But then Palutena quickly grinned at her. "Now, can I give you another kiss?" She asks, holding her hands behind her back.
The girl was breathless when she replied, "Yes."
It was almost faster than light when Palutena dashed to (Y/N) and held her face closely and started kissing the girl passionately. She slipped her tongue into the girls' mouth, making the girl moan lightly. Palutena could hear the girls' heart rate spike up, while her cheeks became warm with a blush.
Palutena pushed away, still holding (Y/N)'s face. Palutena gave her a warm smile.
"Would you like to become my girlfriend, dear sweet?" Palutena whispers. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she began to smile.
"Of course," (Y/N) quickly says. She was expecting to wake up from a glorious dream. Palutena took (Y/N)'s face and gently pressed her lips onto the girls.
Palutena quickly moved the girl over to the bed, and lightly pushed (Y/N) onto the bed. Palutena placed her leg teasingly in between (Y/N)'s legs. The human gasped.
Palutena gave a hollow giggle and licked her lips, she lifted her dress to reveal her panties and her one single stocking. The girl was about to say something, but her mouth was covered by Palutena's pointer finger teasingly.
"Shh," Palutena quiets her gently, "Have you ever done this?" Palutena knew the answer, and the girl was definitely a virgin. But she wanted to make sure she was positive the human truly wanted this.
"N-No," (Y/N) says nervously, biting her lip cutely, obviously embarrassed.
"Don't be shy, my dear sweet. I'll be quite gentle," Palutena replies provocatively.
(Y/N) moaned in excitement.