1.0

NSHITTY
active now

Miraeya:
I see that yallsters
won't talk to me I get
it, but at least reply in
my dms :(

Miraeya:
Okay sorry to bother
you guys, I'll just go
offline
seen by tae-eel and 10 others

Kang Mirae has logged off.

↬✧✧✧↫

"Why are they avoiding meeeeeeee"i said as i looked at my phone, seeing Taeil hesitating to chat because he's chat bubble is on.

"Whyyyyyyyyy"I whined throwing the pillow accidently hitting my cute brother.

"Omg sorry pyo"I said patting his cheeks all he did was pout which is so cute.

"Why are you whining anyways?"he said not looking at me, focused on his game.

"They're ignoring me, I don't why"I said looking at my phone once again but nothing, most of them already logged off.

She looked at the clocked, its 1:40 in the afternoon, she decided to go to SMTown COEX ARTIUM since Jaehyun is there at this time of day.

"Hey pyo I'll be back don't do anything stupid okay"I said grabbed my things and rushed outside to go to smtown.

"That is Jaehyun I know that dudes head"I said and rushed to him but I saw him talking to someone. Being the nosy bitch I am, I went near them and hid.

"You know that is that rat lee soo man is going to catch us with her, we're done you know that Jaehyun"a familiar voice, Taeyong.

"Tae, he's in the basement probably a pedo with his del laptop"Jaehyun said making them both laugh, but being the clumsy bitch I am, I tripped over and landed on my butt on the floor.

Of course, making them surprised that I was there. "Yah what are you doing here?!"Taeyong whispered-yelled.

"Y'all been ignoring me that's why"I said standing crossing my arms. "And he's probably enjoying his time knowing that's where he has all of winwin lines, nct china lines respect™, overall nct's respect™"I said looking away at them knowing I'm so fuNNy.

"Oh yeah, he isn't only there being a pedo, but also knowing he's a little bitch for doing that to china line"Jaehyun whispered, while Taeyong, he simply agreed.

"Let's talk somewhere else"Taeyong suggested and we then went to a cafe thats not too crowded.

"So what's bring you here?"Jaehyun asked.

"Y'all are not replying to my dms I'm sad"I frowned making Jaehyun pout, being friends with him since childhood, when I'm sad, he pouts.

"That old man has been looking at every thing we do like he has tons of paper work goddamit"its obvious that Taeyong is pissed off.

"So sorry if we haven't replied to you, your last chat is with Haechan right?"I nodded.

"Poor baby, lemme hug you"Jaehyun said and I just refused. "No hahha no"I said and pushed him away, "what? But I want to be in that hug too"Taeyong then pouts, he and Jaehyun were exchanging looks and suddenly engulfed me into a bear hug.

"Y-yah can't brea-th"I said making the both of them off of me. Every nctzen watching me today will be so furious and there will be so many rumours that will happen today. I doubt there isn't one rumour about this.

"Yo, but your identity"i said worried if they'll be in false rumours. "We went out with with you that other day, nothing happned"Taeyong assured and yep okay then whatever.

"Well, better go back, we have practice, but see you Mirae, and sorry for not replying"Taeyong said and hugged me on least time, along with Jaehyun.

I then went back home knowing there are just training, of course I can understand that, life being an idol isn't always as easy as you see it would be.

________________
Howdy 🤠if y'all dont mind, drop your nsd links let's hype each other up yallsters even though its already late whoop whoop

-b