1.2

"yUTA EXPLAIN"I said showing my phone to Yuta who was caressing his silver-lavender hair.

"That's my hair?"he simply replied sipping his coffee. "yEah but, there has been plenty of tweets about your hair along with all of you"

"You guys were even trending yesterday, especially you Yuta"I said and I then looked at Jaehyun.

"And you Jaehyun, you're super, I mean super close to Naeun when you guys took a picture...not that I'm jealous or something"I said and looked at Jaemin who is smiling like an idiot.

"Not jealous huh, you just said to me 'bitch is cancelledt' yesterday" Jaemin said sipping his coffee.

"W-well okay, yeah I did said that"I said and looked at Jaehyun who was just smiling.

"Don't worry Mirae, she's actually just my partner in mcing, don't worry"he then putted his hands over my shoulder.

We were all going around anywhere, everywhere all around the world. Lmao no that's stray kids.

"I'm hungry"I said and they look at me in disbelief.

"We literally ate like 30 minutes ago?"Taeyong said questioning my existence.

"Yeahhh, but- never mind I'll go the food myself"I said and excused myself of course Nana came with me.

"Any news about you and Jaehyun being a thing?"he suddenly asked making me choke on air.

"M-me? and Jaehyun? A-a thing? You wish"I said and he just looked at me with a 'oh ReAllY biTcH? WE AlL kNOw yOU wAnT tHE mAn' look.

"Hi can I buy every flavor of ice cream please"I said smiling making the employee excused herself and talk to her manager.

"Lmao she thot"I said and the employee was back. "I'm sorry but only 1-2 flavors only"she said kinda nervous.

"Well I'll take peach"I said and she nodded.

[just pretend that there is peach ice cream if there is then hallelujah, if not then just pretend there is :)]

"What do you want Jaemin?"and then it hits me. "You can't eat dairy, sorry"

"Nahh its completely okay, I mean I would to but, eh"he said shrugging and he just decided to buy his infamous coffee with 4 shots of espresso.

"So let's go back?"he nodded and, I was curios, so I asked if I can taste his coffee.

"Hey Jaemin,"I said making him look down to me. Am I really that short? Anyways, he looked at me sipping his coffee like bitch ain't that bitter of sumthing.

"Can I taste your coffee?"I don't know why if I'll get scared of his laughing or physically slap myself for saying that.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAAAAHAHAAAHAHHHAHA no"he said and proceed on walking.

"yAH YOU'RE NOT JENO WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE HI- WAIT OKAY NEVERMIND"I said and catched unto him.

"What's with you guys with Jaemin laughing hysterically and you shouting"johnny asked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay buy john, can we talk about your hair and le cri?"I said and fake cried while Jaehyun sneakily grabbed my ice cream and took a bite.

"What about my hair? Do I look weird? Do I look like a nerd or geek or-"he said which I've had enough.

"Don't say shit to yourself, you're beautiful, same goes to all of you, y'all are beautiful bitches like have you seen Taeyong? Yeah saw him too I died and then you look at Renjun? Damn I died again, and then you look at Jaehyun- dAMNNNNN I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE BACK ALIVE-"I said and all of them were laughing at me not with me. Well, ouch.

____

"cUZ iM yOuR hOmE hoME HoMe hOme"I sang as we are already heading home. "bECauSe yOuRe mY hOmE hOme HOme hoMe"mark sang along making me threw finger guns at him.

"Hey mark, you look like an upsidedown watermelon"I just what's on my mind okay?

"pARDON?"

"lIKE YOUR HAIR, AND YOUR RED SHIRT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN UPSIDEDOWN WATERMELON"I said and he just took aemomt to look at himself before agreeing with me.

"Okay for real, Renjun rocking that silver hair- sends my wig to america"I said and Renjun just blushed.

"No compliments for me?"I swear to god hyucks pout was enough for me to shower him with hugs and compliments such as 'ya bitch gave us the rookie days with your hair' & also 'you're so uwu I wanna keep you and don't tell mark about it'.

"Hey mark, if Donghyuck wasn't your ship who would it be?"I asked and he looked at me thinking.

"You"he said which made me smirk and look at hyuck. "Aww hyuckie"I said and he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Well, that's enough of that, goodnight bitches, this bitch busted a nut so goodnight , thanks for walking me home tho, it feels 10000000000000x better"I said and hugged every single one of them and then went in.

"HEYa bItCh WhEre wErE yOu"Dongpyo said hugging the pillow while pouting makes him the babiest ever.

"Got out with my friends, why"

"At least tell me, you forgot to tell where you were going earlier, I thought you're dead and I don't even bother looking for you"

"That's it you're sleeping outside"

"wAIT IM SORRY PLEASE DON'T"

"gREAT NOW GO TO BED BBY WE HAVE A LONG ASS RIDE TOMORROW"

"uGh fUcK SchOOl"he said while punching the pillow he was hugging earlier.

"wHat"

"WhAt"

________________
Hi hi hi hi hi hi thank you for 700 reads?? Fuck you guys?? (It means ILY in Bea language) but fr I can't thank you guys enough so to repay y'all, I'll try to update more often!!

-b