Chapter Twnety Seven

"Uma tell me what's going on for badness sake!" Morgan yelled.
Uma sat on a rock. She held a hand on her necklace.
"The magic was hurting me." Uma said.
Everyone was confused.
"Hurting you? What do you mean?" Morgan asked.
"I don't know, it just . . . hurt." Uma said.

King Ben was in his room putting on what he thought was Isle style. He put on dress slacks, a gold shirt, and a button up blue jacket. Lonnie knocked on the door and opened it slightly. Lonnie's mouth fell open.
"Uh . . . what are you wearing?" Lonnie asked.
Ben looked at Lonnie and then at himself (in the mirror).
"My isle style." Ben replies.
Lonnie was lost for words.
"Ben . . . this is not Isle style." Lonnie said. "Let me show you what Isle style is."
Ben was confused. Was what he had on not right? Lonnie walked to Bens closet and opened it. Wow! Ben is so . . . Auradon. Lonnie smiled.
"Okay." She said, closing the closet and turning to Ben. "Let's try something different."
Ben began to think.
"Oh, uh, Evie said that their style on the isle is very edgy and rebellious." Ben said.
"Yeah, but you don't have anything rebellious or edgy, just very . . . professional." Lonnie said.
It was hard for Lonnie to describe Bens wardrobe, it was just so bland.
"Wait!" Lonnie said. "Some of the Isle folks wear holy clothes so do you have any old shirts with holes in them?" Lonnie asked.
Ben shook his head slowly.
"Why would I keep torn clothes?" Ben asked.
Lonnie rolled her eyes. She was running out of ideas.
"It's called recycling your clothing." Lonnie said. "I do it all the time."
It was silent for a moment.
"Evie's 4 Hearts!" Lonnie yelled.
"Yeah . . ." Ben said. "What about it?"
"Doug takes Evie's place when she's not around so maybe we can ask him to make us some isle clothes." Lonnie said.
What a great idea!
"Well, what are we waiting for?" Ben asked. "Let's go."
Lonnie smiled and skipped out the door.

Mal was still deep in her mind. She wasn't thinking or daydreaming. It was like she was lost in herself. She was in a bright white room with smoke everywhere. Alone.
"Hello?" Mal yelled. "Is anyone in here?"
Mal's voice echoed throughout the room. She saw something move in the corner of her eye. Mal looked to her right. She saw nothing. She then saw a long scaly shadow up ahead.
"Hello?" Mal asked.
The figure Mal saw came up to Mal. It glowing green eyes just like her. It's body her favorite shade of purple. The figure then turned into a human .  .  .  her!
"Hi." Her reflection said.
Mal frowned, confused.
"Hi." She said, slowly.
Her reflection smiled.
"I bet you're wondering where you are, why you're here, and who I am?"
Mal smiles and nodded.
"Yes."
"Well, Mal, I am you, well you're conscious, I was made by your powers." Her reflection said as she paced.
Mal's reflection stopped pacing and looked at her.
"You don't use your powers to their full potential, do you?"
Mal slowly shook her head.
"Well you need to, their growing and becoming stronger and if you keep them trapped within you it can cause a great danger."
Mal was silent. She didn't even know how powerful she actually was. Her reflection cleared her throat.
"Anyways, you are in you mind, it's bland because you need to expand your mind a little more." Mal's reflection said. "And you're here because I need to warn you."
"About what?" Mal asked.
"The cave you and you're friends are in is about to collapse so you need to get them out, fast!" Mal's reflection said.
Mal was trying to decipher what her reflection was telling her.
"Go!" Her reflection yelled.
Mal snapped out of her thoughts and came back to reality. When Mal was back to reality she took her feet out of the water. Her feet was still fire and her body was still glowing.
"Guys!" Mal yelled.
Everyone turned to Mal. Mal saw that everyone was surrounding Uma.
"What happened?" Mal asked.
"We really don't know." Evie replied.
"What happened to you?" Celia asked.
Celia looked Mal up and down. Mal looked at herself.
"Woah!" Mal yelled. "Give me a second."
Mal closed her eyes and inhaled. Slowly her powers started to go back inside of her. When she opens her eyes one eye was glowing blue while the other was glowing green. Eventually her eyes went back to their natural color.
"We need to get out of here, and fast!" Mal said.
"Why?" Evie and Carlos asked.
They looked at each other and smiled.
"The cave!" Mal said. "It's about to collapse!"

Lonnie and Ben stood outside of Evie's 4 Hearts. Lonnie knocked on the door with a big smile on her face. Doug opened the door after a moment of two had past. He poked his head out the door.
"Hi Lonnie." Doug said.
He looked up and saw Ben.
"You're majesty."
"We need you to make us an outfit." Lonnie said.
Doug opened the door wider.
"Okay." He said. "Come on in and sit while I go get my notepad."
Doug walked off, Lonnie looked at Ben and let him walk in first. Ben and Lonnie walked to the living room and sat down on the dark red couches. Doug walked into the room with his notepad and pencil.
"So tell me . . . what kind of outfits were you looking for?" Doug asked, sitting on a little couch.
"Well I was looking for something to wear on the Isle." Lonnie replies.
"Oh, so you're interested in our Isle of the Lost line otherwise known as the Isle Style?" Doug asked.
Lonnie nodded.
"Well that is good news." Doug said getting up from the little couch he was sitting in.
"Good news?" Lonnie asked.
Doug looked at Lonnie.
"Evie has designed an outfit for you." Doug said. "She designed it right after you help save Ben from being shark bait."
"Oh." Lonnie said.
She felt special.
"Okay."
"And Ben I have to design yours." Doug said.
Ben nods once and Doug goes in the back to get Lonnie's outfit. Since Bens outfit had to be made he wondered how long it'll take Doug to make his...