Epilogue

The next day the VK'S woke up refreshed. Evie went back home with Doug. Carlos and Jay went to Mulan's world and booked the twins a swordsmanship match. Uma and Morgan went back to Isle to try and find their mothers so they can return to the sea. Celia was in her dorm room, sleep. She had finished her assignment successfully!
That left Mal and Ben in their room. The sun streamed in on Mal's face harshly, which woke her up. She sat up and rubbed her face. Ben on the other hand was spread out on the bed snoring like a big nasty beast (quoted by Audrey). Mal rolled her eyes and smiled.
She then remembered her parents were downstairs. She looked at Ben and shook him.
"Hm? What?" Ben asked.
"Get up and get dressed, I want you to meet my mother." Mal said.
Bens eyes flew open. He sat up immediately.
"Where is she? Isn't she a lizard?" Ben asked.
Mal got out of bed and put her slippers on.
"She's downstairs and no she's not a lizard . . . not anymore." Mal replied.
Ben got out of bed and went to his closet. Since Ben wanted to make change in the world he decided that a king and queen should be able to dress themselves and so he dismissed everyone from their duties of dressing the queen and king. Ben grabbed out his favorite golden suit with hints of blue in it and put it on.
Mal on the other hand grabbed out a ripped green shirt with black outlines and blue ripped jeans (to represent her father, Evie made them for her) to add a little more rebellion Mal grabbed her black fingerless gloves and a few rings. Ben looked at Mal's outfit once she put it on.
"I'm an Isle girl, so I'll be able to pass." Mal said.
Ben looked at his suit.
"You look great, now come on, lets go." Mal said grabbing his hand.
Mal went down the stairs and kind of a rush. She went to the living room and opened the door to find her parents on the couch smooching. Bens mouth flew open. Mal cleared her throat. Maleficent jumped up.
"Get off me you creep!" Maleficent shouted.
Mal just looked at Maleficent.
"Hi sweetie." Maleficent said.
Mal shook her head and turned to Ben.
"Mom . . ." Mal said.
For some reason she was nervous. She looked at Ben and then Maleficent.
"This is King Ben, my . . ." Mal said. "My husband."
Maleficent was quiet. She turned to Hades.
"Did you know about this?" Maleficent asked.
Hades smiled and looked at Ben.
"Hello son." Hades said.
Maleficent felt offended.
"How come your father knew about your husband before I did?" Maleficent asked.
"Mom, you knew I was in love with Ben when you attacked Auradon at his coronation." Mal said.
Maleficent sighed. She didn't fully approve of who Mal was married to but at least she was free and that's all she cared about.
"Hello King Ben." Maleficent said, holding her hand.
Ben started to reach for his mother-in-laws hand but Mal stopped him. She looked at her mom.
"No funny business?" Mal asked.
Maleficent rolled her eyes.
"No funny business."
Mal nodes once and let go of Bens hand. Ben shook Maleficent's hand.
"It's so good to finally meet you." Ben said.
"You too." Maleficent said. "Oh I can't wait to teach you how to be bad, maybe you'll do a better job than Mal did!"
Ben chuckled nervously and looked at Mal.
"I'm kidding!" Maleficent said. "Welcome to the family . . . son."
Mal had tears in her eyes. After eighteen years she had finally got her family back together. Her life was perfect. She guessed this is when her happily ever after began.