Part Nine: More new kids?

~~~MONTHS LATER~~~

Felix

I walked into the college to see people murmuring about. New kids? What? Seungminnie ran up to me, "hyung! Did you hear? We're supposed to have more new kids!" Chris hyung already transferred to the college. I looked up at Seungminnie, "Did you hear what their names are?" Seungmin hummed, "I think... Jisung, and Jeongin." I nodded and walked to my locker. I don't know what happened to Minho hyung but he was nicer to me and let me make more friends.

I got my stuff and headed to my first class. When I walked in, I immediately went to my seat, next to Minho hyung. He put his free hand on my thigh, making my face heat up. He likes to tease me in class. I don't stop him because I know he could punish me if he wanted to. As lessons began, I felt Minho inch his hand closer to my crotch and held back a sigh, as I focused on the teacher. There was a knock on the door, making the teacher stop what she was doing and walk to the door. 

But that doesn't mean Minho stopped. I ignored it though, because I know that when he does this, he's gonna wanna fuck later on. The teacher walked back in with a boy around my age and said, "we have a new student guys. Go ahead and introduce yourself." He looked oddly familiar. I was told three other people were saved from the blast as well but they don't have burns. Meaning they weren't at the building when it happened. Those three were some friends that helped with my Korean when I moved here. "Hi, my name is Han Jisung. Please take care of me!" And he did a 90 degree bow. J-Jisung? Squirrel hyung? 

Jisung looked at me and grinned. That's how I knew he was squirrel hyung. I felt my eyes begin to water and ran to him. I knew there were whispers but I didn't care. "H-hyung..." Jisung whispered, "I'm here, Lix.. I'm here..." The teacher said, "You two can talk in the hall." Jisung nodded, and dragged me into the hall. I looked at him, "wait.. Where's Innie?" Jisung grinned, "He's still finalizing the paperwork. I survived because we had a flight to Malaysia when the blast happened. Jeonginnie stayed home sick. Did our other friends...?" I looked down, "they burned to death in front of me... I wanted to help, but I was frozen in shock."

Hyung nodded, "how are your parents?" I bit my lip, "um... Can we not talk about them right now...?" Jisung nodded, "You got scarred up from the fire..." I nodded, "I needed to be on a wheelchair and then crutches for a while. They just said I could stop using my crutches.." I hugged Jisung again and whimpered, "I'm glad you guys weren't there.. It was horrible..." "Jisung hyung? Who are you talking to?" INNIE! I quickly let go and turned around, "I-Innie?" Jeongin was with Seungmin. I watch as Jeongin's pretty smile appeared, "LIXIE HYUNG!" He ran to me and tackled me in a hug. Seungmin looked at me, "Wait you know the new students?" Jisung nodded, "we went to the same university. Jeongin and I didn't go the day of the blast."

I was too busy crying in Jeongin's neck because I was too happy seeing two of my friends alive, and well.

~~~LUNCH~~~

Minho hyung and I walked in. I then heard, "FELIX!" from Jisung. 

I dragged Minho hyung to his table and introduced him to jisung and Innie. I was happy the entire time. I got my friends back after not seeing them for so long.

~~~AFTER SCHOOL~~~

Third Person

Felix and Minho walked out of the school hand in hand. Felix looked up at the elder, "what do you think of my friends?" Minho smiled, "They seem nice. And you seemed to be glowing with happiness when you seen them." Felix nodded, "Hyung? Can we stop at the cemetery? I wanna see my parent's graves." Minho nodded. The two walked to the grave yard, and immediately went to Felix's parents' graves. Felix grabbed some flowers and laid them down. Felix sat on the ground, "Mom? Dad? Remember Jisung hyung, and Innie? They're alive and well. And they started JYP University today. There was a lot of tears today... I miss you guys like crazy... They don't know you guys died, and I don't really know how to tell them. I'll continue my daily visits.. Love you guys... Continue watching over me, please..." Felix stood up and looked at Minho and nodded, "we can go now.." Minho grabbed his hand and they made their way back to Felix's house. Felix took a deep breath, "if we do it tonight, can it be slow? A-And maybe rough...?" Minho kissed his head, "I was gonna be gentle tonight, but if you want it slow and rough, I will." Felix blushed deeply.