Part Eleven: Felix introduces Chan to his friends?

(A/n: There's gonna be so much stuff happening, get your tea and popcorn ready)

Third Person 

Felix walked in the university with Seungmin and grinned seeing Chan, running up to the older, "hyung! I wanna introduce you to my friends from YG!" Chan looked at the younger and smiled, not even getting to say anything before the younger grabbed his arm and pulled him down the hall. "Whoa! Lix, wait! Slow down!" Chan laughed. Felix slowed down, "sorry. I got excited." Chan ruffled his hair, "it's okay, Lixie." Felix saw Jisung, and Jeongin and grinned before running up to them. 

Jisung stumbled back as the younger launched himself towards the older, "I want you guys to meet someone!" Chan finally caught up to the younger, "Lix, when did you get so fast when running?" Felix got off Jisung and grinned, "Channie hyung, meet Jisung, and Innie!" Jisung grinned, "Lix and I were born a day apart." 

Chan nodded, "Ah." Felix looked at Jisung, and Jeongin, "This is Channie hyung. We met while I lived in Australia."  Jisung, and Jeongin nod to Chan while saying "nice to meet you." Jisung stared at Felix and thought 'he's hiding something.. I'm gonna find out what it is..' 

Felix smiled and looked at Jisung and Chan, "oh! I remembered, you guys rap! I'll introduce you both to Changbin hyung at lunch today!" Chan chuckled and nodded, "I gotta get to class, Lix. It was nice meeting you three. Have a good day." Chan bowed and jogged in the direction of his class.

Felix looked at his friends, "you guys should go to class as well!" Felix saw Minho wave him over and excused himself from his friends before running to the older. Minho grabbed Felix's hand and brought him up to the roof.

Feeling suspicious, Jisung decided to followed them up to the roof, but at a distance. When they got to the roof, Jisung decided to stay where the stairs to listen in. Minho stopped walking and turned to the younger.

"They don't know right?" Felix shook his head, "of course not. I'm good at keeping secrets hyung. You know this." Minho smirked, "you're not good at keeping secrets from me, baby boy." Felix blushed at the pet name, "I-" 

Minho stopped, "make sure they don't find out what I did. This whole university found out about me burning down YG university with you in it. If they found out I murdered your parents, They'd definitely expel me and send me to jail." 

'What the actual FUCK?! Felix is dating a criminal?!' Jisung thought.

Felix looked down, "someone's bound to find out anyways. You can't keep hiding it forever.." Minho sighed, "I know, and I'm prepared for that day to come, but lets not worry about that now." Felix nodded. Minho kissed his head, "I gotta get to class." Felix smiled and nodded, "see you at lunch? After I introduce Sungie to Channie hyung and Changbin hyung?" Minho nodded, and walked down to his class.

Felix walked the same stairs he took when going up with Minho, but was stopped by Jisung, "Felix. What the fuck are you hiding from everyone?!" Felix bit his lip and yanked his arm out of Minho's grip, "its none of your business hyung. Don't worry about." 

Jisung scoffed, "It is my business if it involves your parents." Felix stopped walking and bit his lip, "How much did you fucking hear." Jiaung rolled his eyes, "just about everything. You're dating a fucking criminal, Lee Felix." 

Felix snapped, "Its not like you're any better. Just because you quit working for the mafia, doesn't mean you never had anything to do with it." Jisung glared, "I quit because I was putting you, and Innie in danger!" Felix rolled his eyes, "or did you quit because you knew you couldn't be in a relationship if you were still apart of it?" 

Jisung stayed silent. He didn't know what to say in response to Felix's outburst. Felix nodded and turned to walk away, "just as I thought. Good bye hyung." Felix walked the rest of the way downstairs to get to class.

Jisung bit his lip, and ran after the younger, "Lix wait up, please." Felix turned to the older, "don't call me that. I'll let you know when I'm ready to talk to you." With that being said, Felix turned on his heel, and walked to class.

Jisung scoffed, and thought 'You'll be talking to me when you watch your precious little boyfriend gets taken away by the cops.'

~~~LUNCH~~~

Just as Felix went to introduce Jisung and Chan to Changbin, cops walked in and looked around, "Where is Lee Minho?" Felix's breath hitched, and watched as people pointed as his boyfriend. 'No! They can't take him away!' Jisung walked up to Felix and held him firmly in place as a cop walked up to Minho and arrested him. "Lee Minho, you're under arrest for arson and murder. Anything you say, can and will be held against you in court."

Felix was struggling to get away, but stopped when Minho looked at him, as if to say, 'I have it planned out, don't worry baby boy.' Felix pouted and looked away. The young boy couldn't bare to watch cops take his boyfriend away.

'Don't worry MinMin, I'll bail you out.' Felix thought.

Felix yanked his arms away from Jisung and ran to his locker to get his stuff and go home. 'I'll make sure I have the money to bail you out, hyung. They can't keep you away from me.' Felix thought. 

'If I can't bail you out, I'll break you out. I'm gonna kick Jisungs ass for doing this.' Felix vowed. 

Felix was truly just as insane as Minho is.