4

School a place to learn new things and get bullied. That's all that school was to Izuku Midoriya since he doesn't understand the true nature of SOUL TRAITS he has no way to manifest his power into a physical form so most of his classmates either thought he was lying about his power or they thought that he was quirkless. Walking to his classroom he accidentally bumps into one of the older students.

"Watch where you're going quirkless garbage" The older student says to Izuku while holding him up by the collar of his shirt, Izuku nods knowingly but that wasn't enough to allow him to get away "As expected trash should know it's place" was the last thing that Izuku heard before a black pixel in the middle of his vision flickered as it spread making his world become black and white. The only color was the color of his SOUL.

*Older student is looking for a fight

'What? Why did the world go dark?' Izuku thought to himself but his thoughts where caught off guard as Giant school supplies started to target him. Narrowly missing some and getting grazed by some notebooks Izuku noticed something in his peripheral vision.

[Izuku]  [Lv 2] [HP 20/25]

'I haven't felt that much pain yet so I should be fine for a bit' Izuku continued to think whilst four buttons appeared in front of him

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEMS] [MERCY]

His eyes land on [FIGHT] and he begins his attack running up to the older student about to give a punch, but a bar appears right before he does and on instinct he punches right as the bar made it to the middle 'That feels stronger than most punches I've pulled off ever' Izuku thinks wondering if that timing actually has anything to do with it or it was just because of his new found powers

"W-why is this quirkless trash so strong" The older student asks as his words appear in a speech bubble

* Older student is preparing a massive attack

Izuku notices the text in front of him and gets ready for his opponent's attack.

Pushing off the ground the older student rushes towards Izuku as speeds that surpass that than normal, bouncing around Izuku, the older student starts to throwing punches at Izuku.

"Got to keep moving, can't stop not even for a quick breather" Izuku whispers to himself while moving left to right narrowly dodging the punches as they glide by his hair, looking at the older student he noticed that one of his fist were heading straight for his stomach, without the time that he needed the fist made contact with his body sending him back a few inches.

"Finally landed a good hit on you" The older student looked at an in pain Izuku having one hand on his stomach "I went all out but I still don't understand? Why won't you lose this fight already!?"

* Older student is enraged
* Defense feel
* Attack up

" Don't give up, Stay determined"

'What was that? Now I'm hearing voices' Izuku thinks as he looks at the text in front of him "What now I can't beat him with only my punches" Izuku says to himself as he try's to find a way to do more damage

The last stand, all seven magicians stand side by side ready to wage war on monster kind.

"This is the final battle we have to make them retreat into that cavern then we can make a magical barrier" Says the man in the middle of all of them manifesting a sword of pure DETERMINATION in his hand "Now onward TO BATTLE!"

Gasping Izuku looks at is palm and in one swift motion turning his hand away to see the backside of it manifests a short sword. "Time to end this" Izuku announces to his opponent , rushing over to give out the finishing blow.

* Older student tried to mock you
* But nothing happened

In a last ditch effort to block Izuku's attack the older student grabs his bag and holds it out in front of himself, but Izuku effortlessly slices through it and hits his opponent.

* You won!
* You Earned 0 EXP and 100 Yen
* You Became Stronger