Chapter Two

S e u n g r i

I stop looking to the bright moon with billions of stars and turn to Daesung hyung who's talking to me.

"Seungri, will you stop counting the stars?" he asks, his voice has frustration as well.

"I'm not counting those stars." I shrugged but still smiling, looking back to the sky.

"How long you've been liking to stare to the night sky?" Daesung hyung asks me and lay down to my side too.

Whenever I looked at the dark sky, I only think of Joshua from the show I like to watch.

Some clips shows Joshua sitting near a window, looking through the sky and counting countless stars until falling asleep with wonderful dreams.

A dream with Sweetie.

I'd like to stare to the sky and think of Joshua and hope I would dream of him and me together in the clouds.

"No, I don't like to but it reminds me of Joshua." I say and look at him.

Daesung hyung suddenly sits and nudged at me, "Joshua? who's he? you mean Joshua from the show Solitaire?"

Solitaire. Great.

The show entitled Solitaire, the show I had been watching since then.

"Oh, yes it is." I answered.

He gasps, "Oh holy mercy! Seungri, why are you thinking of a man instead of a woman?"

Because he is pretty.

"I don't know, hyung. I just hate the girl on the show." I say, a matter of fact.

Sweetie has long blonde hair with bangs, a never ending legs with a slim body. Which her face is more eerie than Joshua.

However Joshua, was pretty as a man. Has short brown hair and piercing chocolate eyes with a gummy smile.

No wonder even a boy would idolize him and his acting skills at such a teenager.

Daesung looked at me perverted, "Oh, I know what, Seungri-ah. You like Joshua" he grins.

I suddenly looked at him, disgusted with his reaction, "No way, Daesung. I'm not gay." I rolled eyes.

I had forget my honorific words to him though and he smack my head hard.

"I'm just kidding, Seungri!" he says and pull me off the bed. "Let's eat now, I'm starving."

Actually, I'm not gay but I don't like girls and bad type of boys either. Joshua was the type of person I like but he turned out to be a boy.

Somehow, I was his fan all along, supporting every shows he had and commercials too.

Tonight's Tuesday and my parents aren't here yet. My older sister haven't visit me since she left with her own family.

But I usually see her husband, Daesung's older brother in our towm. Why don't I ask where is my sister before?

I watched as Daesung wear his coat and give me my hat.