Tests and Truths

Felicity snuggled into her pillow that felt softer and warmer than usual she slowly opened her eyes to see the God of Mischief lying with his arm wrapped around her and his eyes shut closed still fast asleep. Felicity thought to herself she should get up and continue the search for Ward and more importantly go to SHIELD in search of some serious answers to her not so human problem, but she was so comfortable and still quite tired, Felicity sighed resting her head back down on Loki's chest as she drifted into a peaceful and safe sleep.

"Darling" Loki called out gently stroking Felicity's cheek tucking the stray strands of hair behind her ear.

"Hmm?" Felicity mumbled her grip tightening on the God making him chuckle slightly before tilting her head up to his.

"You should let your mother and father know that you're okay, I heard them considering letting my brother break your door down with his hammer" Loki informed her with a smile.

"You're right wouldn't want that it is such a pretty door" Felicity giggled as she rolled off of him, "thank you, Loki" she got to her feet with a sigh before walking into her closet.

"For what?" Loki questioned propping himself up on his elbows.

"For staying with me you didn't have to, but you did," Felicity told him as she emerged from her closet fully dressed and slightly more awake, "thank you" she smiled.

"You are most welcome" Loki got up as Felicity tied her hair into a quick and messy ponytail before running up to him kissing his cheek and then bolting out of her room she needed to tell her family now or she wouldn't have the guts to.

"So, what you're saying is that HYDRA believes your not human and that's why Ward is back on the radar is to retrieve you?" Fury summed up after Felicity rambled out what Ward had told her.

"More or less" Felicity nodded, "don't forget the part about me being a deadly weapon they wanted but instead I ended up with the avengers" she reminded the director of SHIELD.

"Well, Miss Stark" Fury paused glancing over at the camera's which kept an eye on both Tony and the spysassin twins, Clint and Natasha, "how about we do a few minor tests, hmm?" the director suggested.

"What kind of tests?" Felicity asked eyeing the man in front of her.

"First we'll try and get a proper reading on your vitals to see if you're experiencing anything abnormal or not humanlike" Fury explained getting up from his seat, "then depending on the outcome I'll either give you a simple combat course or a full-on alien observation" he chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"Great, that's what I was hoping for" Felicity gritted out as Fury lead her down into the lab where she and her dad's favorite science twins stood their eyes halfway up their own microscopes as they rambled their findings excitedly to each other.

"FitzSimmons" Fury called out to them as he gently pushed the genius towards them.

"Director Fury what a lovely unexpected surprise" Leo sighed looking up to see Felicity nervously walking closer to them, "Felicity!" he exclaimed nudging Jemma's arm making her look up in annoyance before seeing the blonde genius in front of them.