PART 9

RECAP~
We went do the bed. I laid with my head on his chest and my arms around his waist.
A: goodnight beautiful
Y: goodnight handsome

2 DAYS LATER
(Y/N'S POV)

I woke up and I saw a naked alessio next to me. DAMN THIS GUY WANTS TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING CUS HE IS HELLA HOT! I was playing with his hair until he woke up.
Y: hey daddy
I smirked
A: oh hey beautiful
We started talking but then someone came in my room
Y/m: hey honey I'm ho... OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE
Y: MOM I CAN EXPLAIN
Y/M: PUT SOME CLOTHES ON RIGHT NOW AND MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS!!!
A: fuck
Y: OMG how could this happen
I looked down tears started to fall of my cheeks.
A: hey hey its going to be ok
He gave me a little kiss and we went downstairs.

We all sat down on the table.
(m=your mom)
M: when did this start
Y: the first day
M: WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!
I looked down there started to fall tears again.
M: YOU ARE FUCKING COUSINS
A: NO WE ARE NOT!
M: w-what?
A: you didn't knew that did you
M: know what
Alessio told the whole story that he was adopted. I still can't believe it that he had to go through this.
M: I- I need fresh air
She walked outsids. I think I should talk to her alone. I went behind her but she was already really far away. I started to walk fast but she was Hella fast. She walked to the other side of the street but then. OMG NO!?!
Y: AHHH MOM NOO. PLEASE MOM NO NO NOOOOO.
Alessio heart me scream. He run to me.
A: omg what happened
Y: s-she w-was wal..
A: you don't have to explain
Alessio called 911. They are coming right now. I was holding mom in my hands.
Y: OMG NO NO NOOO SHE STOPPED BREATHING!
A: y/n the ambulance is her I will bring you to the hospital it will all be fine.

We went to the hospital. The nurse told us that it could be long until we could see our mom. I laid my head on alessios lap. I started to cry
A: hey shhhh it's going to be fine shh
He was the best thing that ever happened to me what would I do if I haven't had him. After a half our I fell asleep so did alessio. They woke us up after 2 hours.
Nurse: Y/n and alessio you can see your mom
We run to her room but I stopped when I saw her laying in the hospital bed with alot of scars and with a pipe in her mouth.
I went to her bed and fell on my knees. Alessio hugged me from behind. I told alessio to go home but he didn't. He didn't wanted me to be alone.

The nurse came in. We stood up.
Nurse: Uhm y/n I have bad news for you...
Oh no what is it I can't lose her fuck no
Nurse: your mom is brain dead... That means she is still alive by these machines but we can't wake her up ever.
I fell on the ground.
Alessio hold me in his arms. I was crying so much. My mom is dead no no this can't be true.

1 week later
(ALESSIO'S POV)
Mom had a beautiful funeral. Y/n is breaking down. I can't leave her alone or she will do something stupid. She is laying on her bed the whole time I get it I do I lost my mom and dad and my grandparents. I was the same when they died but y/n has worser reactions sometimes but that's because it was her best friend. Anthony and elijah came by a few times to check up on her. They are cool. We can laugh with each other. I went to the story for y/n for some ice-cream. After I came home I was looking for y/n but I couldn't find her. I went to her bathroom... It was locked. FUCK!!! I knew we had a extra key for every door. I found them and run to the bathroom. I opened it and...

TO BE CONTINUED