Part 11

Recap:
An & e: MOVIE NIGHT!!!
Y: AHHHHH!!!
y: omg you guy scared me
She started to laugh. God I missed that laugh. I hugged her from behind and said.
A: I missed that laugh
I gave her a kiss on the cheeks. And she smiled again. She gave Anthony and elijah a hug and they come in.
Y: so what ya guys doing here?!?

(Y/N POV'S)
An: we came here for a movie night you dork!
We started to laugh. After awhile we started to watch a few movies. I laid with my head on alessios shoulder and he had his arm around me, it just feels amazing.

3 MONTHS LATER
I started to live with the fact that my moms dead. I putted it on a place in my heart so it can rest. In the beginning it was really hard but now I'm used to it. Of course I still miss her everyday, that's normal but bc of my friends and alessio I got through it. Idk what I would've done without them.

Alessio and I have been good like really good. If you were asking yes our sex life is going amazing. I don't know how I got this boy like damn his body oefff. Haha sorry back to normal stuff. We got on alot of dates and he always has big surprises for me. I will love him for the rest of mylife no matter what.

THE END

Okay guys this was the fanfic. I know it was short and I know it was a fucking stupid end but I have alot on my mind and I can't do this anymore. Thank you guys for supporting it this will be the last ff I will make. Maybe I will come back later you never know but for what I know it's not gonna happen. I love you guys and if you wanna reach me dm me on @danique1510 ❤️