❤️ v e r k w a n ❤️

"Kwan, where are you going?" I turn to see Jeonghan hyung who's busy cooking our dinner.

"I'll just go out and have a walk, hyung." I answered, he looked at me worriedly but I assured him with a smile.

He let out a sigh before nodding, "Be careful, Kwan."

"I will." I replied before putting on my jacket.

Like what I said, I walk around the streets until I reached the park.

I can't help but to sigh and stare at the night sky.

I miss you so much... when are you coming back?

I closed my eyes, feeling the hot tears which started rolling down my cheeks.

It's already been what? A year? Yet there's still no signs of you.

"Seungkwan!" My eyes widened and my body froze.

The bright light coming blinded me, I want to get the hell out of where I'm standing right now but my whole body doesn't want to.

All I remember was him pushing me out of the way, I landed at across the road, my head hitting the cement ground which made me lose my consciousness.

"Kwan..."

I turn my head from side to side trying to sink what happened to me.

"Kwan!"

Someone's calling me but I don't know who it is. I kept on looking but all I can see is white.

I suddenly felt a pang in my head, it hurts so much that it feels like it's killing me.

"Seungkwan! Seok, go get the doctor!" I heard a familiar voice and that's when I realized... I'm lying down.

"Kwan, thank goodness you're awake!" It's Jeonghan hyung, I roamed my eyes around the room eager to find him but there's no Hansol.

I felt my tears welled up and all of the sudden, Jeonghan hyung engulfed me in a hug.

"Shh, Kwan. Relax, it's alright." He whispered in my ears, soothing me down.

"H-hyung..." I called out, he pulls off and looked at me.

"Hmm? What is it? Are you hurt? Tell me--"

"W-where's Hansol?" I asked, straightforwardly.

He was caught offguard with my question, his eyes widened and then he avoided my gaze.

I was about to ask him again when the door opened revealing Seokmin hyung with the doctor.

She then began checking on me, that's when I find out I was asleep for almost three days.

They said it was a relief I didn't suffer from amnesia and that my head injury was only minor and will be healed in no time.

After assuring I'm all fine and no complications, the doctor left leaving me along with Jeonghan hyung, Seokmin hyung and Jihoon hyung who's sleeping peacefully at the sofa.

"Do you need anything, Kwan?" Asked Seokmin hyung and held my hand, I smiled before shaking my head no.

"If you do just say it, hmm?" I nodded and glanced at Jeonghan hyung.

"Hyung." I called him out, he immediately looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Where is he? Where's my Hansol?" With the mention of his name, I can't help but to tear up.

missing u • hv.c × b.skजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें