The Never Ever After

-Where fairytales are myth and

 dreadful ending is the only escape.

Once Upon that time, there was live an innocent looking young lady. She was labeled as the epitome of beauty with a big kind heart, she was known by everyone- loved by all. Even though she lives alone with no parents to be presented, never once has she complained.

In a one cold breezy night, where the pleasant touch of wind could be felt. There was heard a loud howl followed by a blood-curdling scream. The next morning news has spread that a red-blooded eye monster attacked a local family near the lake last night, everyone is scared, they tend to shut their doors to protect their selves and family. This news has been spread all over places that even the higher aristocrats and nobles was alarmed. To secure everyone’s safety, the youngest prince of the palace has volunteered to capture the said creature. His family hasn’t approved it especially his mother. But he assures them not to worry as he is well known for his skills in sword. They seem to know that hey can’t stop the prince doing it so the sight in defeat.

That night the prince with his night searches the murdered family’s house. Disgustingly, they covered their nose from the fishy smell of the remaining blood. The prince decided that they should search inside the forest and to be careful and alert that, that creature might be sneaky and unexpectedly attacks them when they are caught off guard. As they searched inside the forest, they notice drops of blood and somewhat leads way from somewhere. The prince ordered that they will follow the traces of blood and be ready for anything. As the traces grow faint, they saw a beast holding a human body- a dead body to be exact and somehow that creature is devouring. One of the knights accidentally fall its sword that made a clang sound enough for the said creature to be interrupted. Without any warning, the creature attacks the nearest knight and growl before it yanked its head… Blood shattered all over the forest, the young prince is the only one surviving and fighting the said beast. He’s strength is almost up making him stumble and fall to the ground. The beast is already charging and ready to kill the prince, just when the prince is accepting its fate to die. A lady appeared in front him with her arms both sideward protecting the prince from the beast. The beast and the prince both stunned but the prince’s the first to recover so he took that chance to attack the beast. He seemed to hit its weakest spot as it growled in pain. The prince took some momentum and forcefully thrust his sword to the beast neck resulting the beast to be beheaded.

The prince growls in frustration as he approached the lady. He asked her is she was crazy and would she interfere with the fight and she could’ve died if the scenarios are different. But the girl only smiles as the light of the moon shines through her face and said that at least it did save sometime for him. The prince’s heart skipped a beat as reinforcement shows.

The whole country celebrated victory. And like any other fairytale that is escalating too fast, the prince as the young lady to marry him. The crowd conceded as they are more than delight that the prince should marry the young lady as she is so pure and loved by others. The young lady smiles and said the magic word yes, making every cheered and congratulating them.

And this should be the happily ever after part, but it wasn’t the end yet.

A few months being married to the youngest prince of the kingdom, the young lady has noticed the coldness of her dear husband, she noticed that their relationship is getting to a lot of distance. She felt no love from him. She made a plan that later that night she will pretend to be asleep and will follow her husband as he’s been missing this past few nights. And as she did, she quite lost sight with him and that leaded her to the garden maze. A few minutes of wandering she seemed to reach the center. She was about to step in but stopped as she heard soft sound of giggle of a woman voice follows by man, she was following earlier… Her husband.